Login page on mobile app not working

GaryB2220
Apr 29, 2021

Rank V

Apr 29, 2021

Anyone else having this issue? Opened up the app and noticed it was booting up with "guest" instead of my member ID #. Sure enough, the login page came up. Entered in my email and password, hit login, saw the little white bubbles pop up showing it was loading/thinking. Then nothing. No message of any sort or anything. Keeps happening. Loading time gets shorter and shorter to where it finishes faster than i can quick tap my screen.

Tried restarting my phone - no change.
Uninstalled the app, reinstalled - no change.

Cant get past the login screen at all, had to boot up the PC just to get on here and try searching the forum for this issue but the search results didnt provide anything relevant.
Using Galaxy S7 Edge, Android, Verizon.
GinaMarie1968, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2021

Libations MOD

Apr 29, 2021

Nope, mine came up with my BN number as normal
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 29, 2021

Anyone else having this issue? Opened up the app and noticed it was booting up with "guest" instead of my member ID #. Sure enough, the login page came up. Entered in my email and password, hit login, saw the little white bubbles pop up showing it was loading/thinking. Then nothing. No message of any sort or anything. Keeps happening. Loading time gets shorter and shorter to where it finishes faster than i can quick tap my screen.

Cant get past the login screen at all, had to boot up the PC just to get on here and try searching the forum for this issue but the search results didnt provide anything relevant.
I'm having trouble too now that I tested logging out and in (android). Last time this happened, I changed my pw and it worked, but I just had to change it when we did the site update and don't want to do it again :p I'll let our team know!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
LoneRanger, TK1215

Rank V

Apr 29, 2021

I'm having trouble too now that I tested logging out and in (android). Last time this happened, I changed my pw and it worked, but I just had to change it when we did the site update and don't want to do it again :p I'll let our team know!
I'll try resetting my password, thanks for the tip!
TK1215
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 29, 2021

I did just try that @GaryB2220, because I would rather be of help, and it didn't change the situation -- still can't log in on the app. I let IT know.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
LoneRanger, GaryB2220

Life is a Highway

Apr 29, 2021

Opened like normal
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 29, 2021

@TK1215 are you iOS or Android? I and my teammate are Android, and we seem to be the strugglers, even though he's made it in and I haven't yet.

Life is a Highway

Apr 29, 2021

@TK1215 are you iOS or Android? I and my teammate are Android, and we seem to be the strugglers, even though he's made it in and I haven't yet.
iOS for me
Laura

Life is a Highway

Apr 29, 2021

No sure if anyone else out there has had this issue but I and numerous others I know and work with have been having weird anomalies and issues with connectivity to the internet for several days. Personal/work computers, I pads and phones of both kinds.
Laura

Life is a Highway

Apr 29, 2021

My access to my email went down and I can’t get on
Laura

Home, home on the range

Apr 29, 2021

My access to my email went down and I can’t get on
Wow! hopefully not work email? if ours at work went down it would be a disaster!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
TK1215

Rank V

Apr 29, 2021

I did just try that @GaryB2220, because I would rather be of help, and it didn't change the situation -- still can't log in on the app. I let IT know.
Reset my password and tried again. No luck. Tried using just username instead of email. Even tried a fake password hoping to get an "incorrect information" style message. Nothing made a difference. Thank you for escalating the issue with IT. Perhaps its an issue with Android devices that recently were updated
TK1215, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 29, 2021

Reset my password and tried again. No luck. Tried using just username instead of email. Even tried a fake password hoping to get an "incorrect information" style message. Nothing made a difference. Thank you for escalating the issue with IT. Perhaps its an issue with Android devices that recently were updated
Thanks for all that troubleshooting! I was just tying our dev team up on another call, but they'll be free to address this again. We'll have it solved for you! And hey, thanks for using the app to begin with! It's cool to hear how you all like to get your content.
GaryB2220, TK1215

Rank V

Apr 30, 2021

This has been happening to me for the last hour!!! I had to give up and get on my computer...what's the deal?

Rank VI

Apr 30, 2021

I just downloaded the android app and can't get past the login.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
bigbend4J, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 30, 2021

This has been happening to me for the last hour!!! I had to give up and get on my computer...what's the deal?
we aren't sure ... yet. But we will get it fixed! I'm still stuck on the outside, too.
GaryB2220, bigbend4J
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 30, 2021

We should be back in business on the BN app. Lemme know if you still have trouble, though, and thank you all for your patience.
GaryB2220, DRWright

Rank VI

Apr 30, 2021

We should be back in business on the BN app. Lemme know if you still have trouble, though, and thank you all for your patience.

Works for me now!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Laura, bigbend4J

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

May 02, 2021

No issues logging in, but I have had the app crash when. Trying to go back.

L.R.
DRWright

Rank V

May 02, 2021

I am able to log in under my member number but it will not let me access the forums - just goes to a white screen