Locker

WarFly
Mar 09, 2021

Rank III

Mar 09, 2021

Hey all, wondering whether the Wildtrak is going to have a electrical lockers for the front?

I know the rock crawl mode is not included... no matter what the option selections. It's the only thing I am regretting, as I only saw that in recent videos I watched online of test drives at King of Hammers.
Bike007b
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 09, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Mar 09, 2021

Hey all, wondering whether the Wildtrak is going to have a electrical lockers for the front?

I know the rock crawl mode is not included... no matter what the option selections. It's the only thing I am regretting, as I only saw that in recent videos I watched online of test drives at King of Hammers.
Yes, Wildtrak has a front locker as all Sasquatched Broncos have front lockers.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Rgwinn, TurboS-957

Rank IV

Mar 19, 2021

I’m in the same boat. I wanted the wildtrak interior but hated giving up the rock crawl mode and detachable swaybar. Ultimately went with the WT after watching some YouTube videos of people doing trail rides in the northeast (where I live). If they can do those trails in a 1990s land cruiser, or an unmodified late model wrangler, the wildtrak will be just fine.

That said, wonder if I can install the swaybar aftermarket...
Deano Bronc, WarFly