Champion I

Jul 25, 2020
Grand Rapids mi
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Guzniczak
Member #

Yes, they are definitely a sticker, in that they stick on rather than attach some other way. But when I looked at one up close on the Sport... it’s not a thin piece of vinyl. It’s a pretty thick - plastic of some sort I guess. It had depth and weight to it. A badge that sticks on.
Nice to hear that it does have something to it vs just a thin piece of paper. Thicker plastic makes sense to hold up over time. All badges stick on. Even the 3D plastic ones are just stuck on and easily pulled off.

Reactions: Packman

bigwheelz80

Rank IV

Promoter II

Feb 19, 2021
Comanche, TX, USA
First Name
breighton
Last Name
clemons
Member #

So are these all just a sticker? I really hope it’s some sort of durable material like the Jeep trail rated badge instead of a sticker. Pretty cool that the base squatch and Waldtrak get their badges though(y)
They are pretty durable ive got a few laying in my desk drawer they are a thick rugged flexible decal

meyermi

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jan 22, 2021
San Diego
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Meyer
Member #

Are there people who dont know of the classic and very PC film Blazing Saddles? If not you should cancel your order for a Bronco now. :p
The reference was to "Treasure of the Sierra Madre", one of Bogart's best films.

• Haha
Reactions: TK1215

Rhiostatic

Rank V

Supporter I

Dec 21, 2020
Phoenixville, PA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

The reference was to "Treasure of the Sierra Madre", one of Bogart's best films.
true but the quote is Bogart. However I didnt expect many to know that one but instead went with the film that spans generations. Sadly Bogart films have not done that enough even though Bacall (not in TSM but often the female lead) is one of the hottest actresses IMHO.

meyermi

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jan 22, 2021
San Diego
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Meyer
Member #

true but the quote is Bogart. However I didnt expect many to know that one but instead went with the film that spans generations. Sadly Bogart films have not done that enough even though Bacall (not in TSM but often the female lead) is one of the hottest actresses IMHO.
Now we're going down a rabbit hole, but IIRC, in the film, Bogart is hiding from some bandits who claim to be Federales, but are actually looking to ransack his camp and steal his gold, so he yells out to them to see their Federal badges. To which one of the bandits, replies back with the iconic line "Badges, we don't......" (etc)

Yeah it's a classic oldie...1948 I believe. Before even my time. ;-)

Khayze427

Rank IV

Supporter I

Sep 23, 2020
Wayne, PA 19087
First Name
Kingdon
Last Name
Runowicz
Member #

You've a point there as far as cleaning a sticker verses a 3-D badge.

If it's just a sticker... mine are coming off... just worry about the finish.
Warm the area with a hair dryer set on low and slowly peel them off.