Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

New badging for Base with Sasquatch and Wildtrak have been confirmed by Mr. Levine over on BadxBronco’s IG page. The badges where first seen on Broncosofinsta’s page, I think. Look in the comments for the confirmation

If you don’t already, you should follow Ben from BadX, he’s a solid guy.

Last edited:

Hkak45

Rank V

Supporter III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

So are these all just a sticker? I really hope it’s some sort of durable material like the Jeep trail rated badge instead of a sticker. Pretty cool that the base squatch and Waldtrak get their badges though(y)

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

Seems Levine has further confirmed that any trim that has the Sasquatch package will get a different badge that notes Sasquatch on the regular badge. BaseSquatch will have a unique badge since it doesn’t have a trim one.

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Seems Levine has further confirmed that any trim that has the Sasquatch package will get a different badge that notes Sasquatch on the regular badge. BaseSquatch will have a unique badge since it doesn’t have a trim one.
Now this makes me want to get a Basesquatch. That badge is cool.

Packman

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Oct 29, 2020
Honolulu, HI, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
LaPack
The badges are pretty much a sticker
Yes, they are definitely a sticker, in that they stick on rather than attach some other way. But when I looked at one up close on the Sport... it’s not a thin piece of vinyl. It’s a pretty thick - plastic of some sort I guess. It had depth and weight to it. A badge that sticks on.

Reactions: TyFitzO

Ian Lacasse

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jul 19, 2020
Berlin, VT, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
Lacasse
Member #

This has been said many times but again the stickers are crap, Ford should be putting real metal emblems on the Bronco’s, especially for what they are costing each of us.
What’s it matter? As long as we have our Broncos and are enjoying them?

Reactions: JGuske23