Whew....Just got my Window Sticker!!!!!!!!!! IN PRODUCTION

WVBlkDiamond
Nov 13, 2022

Rank 0

Nov 13, 2022

Opened my email this am and hit Track My Order. Much to my heart sink and sickness it responded that I needed to enter a valid number. After trying 1750 more times (appx) it said the same thing and I have been watching moving production dates for two months now. I have been sick all day as I am a 2 Door BD Sasquach in Cyber Orange. 5/29/21 was a long time ago!!!
Mando, Tahotrvlr
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2022

Rank 0

Nov 13, 2022

Congrats! It's such a great feeling.
WVBlkDiamond

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Nov 13, 2022

Opened my email this am and hit Track My Order. Much to my heart sink and sickness it responded that I needed to enter a valid number. After trying 1750 more times (appx) it said the same thing and I have been watching moving production dates for two months now. I have been sick all day as I am a 2 Door BD Sasquach in Cyber Orange. 5/29/21 was a long time ago!!!

Your first post sounds like you had no success, but your title says you got a window sticker. I'm a little confused. At what point did you successfully confirm that you got a window sticker? What did you do differently the 1,751st time? Is this your build week?
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
WVBlkDiamond, LoneRanger

Rank 0

Nov 13, 2022

Sorry. Excited. First look was about 7 am. Went to church (prayed like crazy….not really) and just before I posted the post I saw the window sticker and that I am in production.

Your first post sounds like you had no success, but your title says you got a window sticker. I'm a little confused. At what point did you successfully confirm that you got a window sticker? What did you do differently the 1,751st time? Is this your build week?

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Nov 14, 2022

Hey wait... I never said THAT! LOL 😂

Congratulations on getting a window sticker. You're in the fast lane now! I hope to join you in a few weeks...
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
WVBlkDiamond, jimFish

Rank I

Nov 14, 2022

Congrats. The time from built to delivered will seem like the longest wait.
WVBlkDiamond