Let’s go for try #2

Flourman
Oct 18, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

Just submitted my MY22 2-door order. Priority 10. Let’s see how this goes……..

Neat fact, I tried to get an allocation number from they dealer and they would not give it to me. Said “we don’t even know” then proceeded to tell me how much he loves his Bronco….. I can’t wait for this whole deal to be over. I had a signed MSRP agreement with the MY21 and I’m making sure there is no loopholes for the MY22 MSRP agreement.52119CB7-A79A-4E6F-99E4-92BE4AD33CBA.jpeg
Bronc96, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

The General Manager at the local Ford Place near me, has TWO Broncos. He has a First Addition that he is mad about because someone offered him $40k OVER sticker, and he is not allowed to sell it. I don't know why he cant sell it, but he is not allowed to. But BOTH of his Broncos have shown up, as well as anyone else that works for the dealership that ordered one.

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

The General Manager at the local Ford Place near me, has TWO Broncos. He has a First Addition that he is mad about because someone offered him $40k OVER sticker, and he is not allowed to sell it. I don't know why he cant sell it, but he is not allowed to. But BOTH of his Broncos have shown up, as well as anyone else that works for the dealership that ordered one.

Big shocker there.....
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22
the poacher, Bschurr

Rank III

Oct 18, 2021

To be clear, you're paying 2022 MSRP, however you're getting the rebate from Ford given you reserved prior to March 2021... right?
Bschurr

Road trip!!!

Oct 18, 2021

Just submitted my MY22 2-door order. Priority 10. Let’s see how this goes……..

Neat fact, I tried to get an allocation number from they dealer and they would not give it to me. Said “we don’t even know” then proceeded to tell me how much he loves his Bronco….. I can’t wait for this whole deal to be over. I had a signed MSRP agreement with the MY21 and I’m making sure there is no loopholes for the MY22 MSRP agreement.View attachment 19902

My dealership told me they don’t know their allocations yet.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bronc96, Flourman

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

I recently saw someone who worked at a dealer say that they are doing allocations on a monthly basis now.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Bronc96, Calgecko

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

To be clear, you're paying 2022 MSRP, however you're getting the rebate from Ford given you reserved prior to March 2021... right?

Good call. The price matches the specific MY22 link Ford sent for B&P so I guess it’s an easy miss. I haven’t seen MY22 B&P on the general Ford website.

Life is a Highway

Oct 19, 2021

At my dealership there are five employees who ordered and none of them have gotten theirs yet. Only one of them is a MY21 the rest are MY22

Life is a Highway

Oct 19, 2021

My dealership told me they don’t know their allocations yet.
Mine knows that they will be getting 20 by year end. As for MY22 no numbers yet but told me there will be monthly allocations
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 20, 2021

I compare prices and it “appears” it shows in the order. Basically, I would be paying less than before. I added more than I took off like adding a full, 2-door soft top and the regular (non-squatch) wheels. Basically my price was what the soft top added.

Plus I’ve got a fully signed copy of the build sheet with MSRP pricing. Had to ask twice for it, but I got it.
TK1215