Tube doors question

Username
Aug 18, 2020

Rank II

Aug 18, 2020

How do the tube doors work in terms of opening and closing? Does it have some kind of spring latch that just hooks and unhooks with pressure?
Trevor Miller
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2020

Rank IV

Aug 18, 2020

there is a pull tab (hooped fabric pull) at the latch. The latch itself looks just like the stock door latch.
Username

Rank IV

Aug 18, 2020

They open it where I have it linked here, most of the video is worth watching though
Hobgoblin, SlashRacer

Rank II

Aug 18, 2020

Nice, thanks!
Big Mike, DRWright

Rank V

Aug 18, 2020

I thought I wanted a Cactus Grey or Area 51 color Bronco. After seeing this Black Bronco.....just killer. This is my Bronco(dream). Oh forgot love the bar doors! Jeep has alot of sucking up to do..... like with that $100,000 hemi Wrangler commercial joke. I'm a Mopar guy but Mopar dealerships here suck in SW Florida. SNOBS So I have decided to go back to my roots. (own a 1970 Mercury Montego project) My parents owned Fords, unfortunately one '68 Impala that they off loaded for a new 1970 Ford Galaxie 500XL Convertible. Had a 429 4barrel v-8. I learned to drive with that car. It was a sleeper. I could smoke the tires in the high school parking lot. :) But it would drink premium gas like it was light beer at the super bowl. :cool:
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
Deano Bronc, Bsooudi

Rank III

Aug 18, 2020

How do the tube doors work in terms of opening and closing? Does it have some kind of spring latch that just hooks and unhooks with pressure?
Was wondering that myself