Latest Bronco Sport Order Guide - November 2020

Kris Childs
Nov 04, 2020

Rank III

Nov 04, 2020

If anyone needs the latest order guide, the latest (Nov.) one just dropped.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/fo...packages-equipment-accessories-revealed.1081/
Ponds, TXArchitect
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 04, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 04, 2020

Thanks for Posting Kris. Opened that first PDF and was the September one. Much better clarity on the options. Just wish the First Edition included all BL options too.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]

Rank 0

Nov 05, 2020

Is this confirming that FE will not have 360 assist features that will be on Badlands? I figured FE had EVERYTHING badlands had and more. What the hell? Do I need to pass up on the FE?

Rank II

Nov 05, 2020

I looked at the form. I believe FE has everything the Badlands + Badlands package has. Am I missing something?

Rank 0

Nov 05, 2020

I looked at the form. I believe FE has everything the Badlands + Badlands package has. Am I missing something?
Page 13. The Co-Pilot 360 option is grayed out for the FE. Plus, others have been hinting at this as well. Seems inconceivable though. Would love confirmation.
Page 12 also confirms the lack of under seat storage for the FE. That's possibly an effect of Navy Pier leather. That's a bummer.

Rank II

Nov 05, 2020

The way I’m looking at the form is that the grayed out items are std equipment on fhe FE. Hope I’m correct

Rank 0

Nov 05, 2020

The way I’m looking at the form is that the grayed out items are std equipment on fhe FE. Hope I’m correct
I guess if they took the time to specify that the under seat storage is unavailable, they would likely also use similar language. It appears they are running the FE as an edition type of the Badlands. With that in mind, yeah, everything should come along for the ride.
So hopefully the 360 co-pilot is an $800 option on Badlands, but standard on FE. However, it can be seen that there is no option avail. fingers crossed.

Rank 0

Nov 05, 2020

Update. If you go into the builder and start working on the Badlands edition, if you add the $795 360 co-pilot, it will remove the Badlands package, then offer you the Outer banks package (in order to keep the 360). That's another finger pointing to the fact that the FE will not have autopilot 360

Rank II

Nov 05, 2020

I guess I’ll know the week of 11/26 when my FE is produced and I can view the window sticker. I’ll be disappointed if the FE isn’t fully loaded, if that’s the case I’ll probably walk away from it and order a Badlands + Badlands or just wait for a 2/4 door full size.
TXArchitect

Rank VI

Nov 05, 2020

I guess I’ll know the week of 11/26 when my FE is produced and I can view the window sticker. I’ll be disappointed if the FE isn’t fully loaded, if that’s the case I’ll probably walk away from it and order a Badlands + Badlands or just wait for a 2/4 door full size.
In in the same boat with you @WBDubya
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
WBDubya