Las Vegas Bronco Club

BadBoyBilly’sBomberBronco
Feb 09, 2021

Rank 0

Feb 09, 2021

How many people live in Sun City? What Bronco did you order?
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 09, 2021

Rank 0

Feb 09, 2021

:p

Attachments

Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 09, 2021

Sorry, no a homer but just a visitor. You should have all kinds of Bronco friends once the Off-rodeo hits your hometown. I've made the trip from LA to Las Vegas but other than that, I really haven't been around the outside of Vegas.
What off-road areas do you like best?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Rank 0

Feb 09, 2021

Sorry, no a homer but just a visitor. You should have all kinds of Bronco friends once the Off-rodeo hits your hometown. I've made the trip from LA to Las Vegas but other than that, I really haven't been around the outside of Vegas.
What off-road areas do you like best?
What area do I like best that's a hard one! Spring, Fall and Winter I like exploring the areas around lake mead on down the Colorado river endless it has endless areas to off-road, camp and kayak. The summer months Mt. Charleston is nice I know of a few places that has limited people out exploring. More often then not I end up exploring Arizona.

I am planning my first road trip for 22 because of delivery and weather! I want to spend some time exploring the back country of Monument Valley, visiting Four corners and soaking in the hot springs in Pagosa Springs, CO.
TorgSurv

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 09, 2021

Mt. Charleston looks amazing. Hard to believe it's not that far from Las Vegas.:love:

Cathedral-Rock-Mt.-Charleston-3.jpg
Bike007b, TK1215

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Feb 10, 2021

Try checking out the member map too, you see who's in your area and send them a message. Get the trip planning started for a local run after Broncos start arriving, or even a meet-up before that.
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Rank 0

Feb 10, 2021

Try checking out the member map too, you see who's in your area and send them a message. Get the trip planning started for a local run after Broncos start arriving, or even a meet-up before that.
Down loading now thanks for the heads up! I didn’t think of looking for the Bronco nation app

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Feb 10, 2021

You can also go to the member map on the website, don't need the app, but the map is extra cool in the app.
Deano Bronc, BadBoyBilly’sBomberBronco

Rank V

Feb 13, 2022

I'd like to join a club in Vegas once I get my Bronco. I ordered a Wildtrak and have been waiting. Just notified by Ford that I was selected for the Bronco Raptor but not sure it I want it. Lots of things I like about it but have to decide if I really need everything it's offering.
Deano Bronc, Kgbabee702

Rank IV

Feb 14, 2022

I'd like to join a club in Vegas once I get my Bronco. I ordered a Wildtrak and have been waiting. Just notified by Ford that I was selected for the Bronco Raptor but not sure it I want it. Lots of things I like about it but have to decide if I really need everything it's offering.

Can you keep both orders? If so, find someone to sell the Raptor to. You'll get way more than what you will pay, which then will help you pay for a big chunk of the Wildtrak. Option..
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Hot Pepper Red Metallic
FISH HUNTER

Rank V

Feb 14, 2022

By putting my name on the Raptor interest list and then getting selected to order one it canceled my wildtrak order. If I decide not to order the Raptor I have to reorder the wildtrak. They will not let you order both which does not make sense as you could have ordered two Broncos.

Moab or bust!!!

Feb 15, 2022

By putting my name on the Raptor interest list and then getting selected to order one it canceled my wildtrak order. If I decide not to order the Raptor I have to reorder the wildtrak. They will not let you order both which does not make sense as you could have ordered two Broncos.
I would double check that. Yes, you would lose your order if you take the Raptor but I don't think you will lose your current reservation if you turn it down.
There would be a lot of ticked off people if that was the case.

Rank V

Feb 15, 2022

I would double check that. Yes, you would lose your order if you take the Raptor but I don't think you will lose your current reservation if you turn it down.
There would be a lot of ticked off people if that was the case.
You are correct. I would have to reorder the wildtrak but I would get my original reservation date back.