Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Sorry, no a homer but just a visitor. You should have all kinds of Bronco friends once the Off-rodeo hits your hometown. I've made the trip from LA to Las Vegas but other than that, I really haven't been around the outside of Vegas.
What off-road areas do you like best?

Advocate II

Feb 2, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Waldron
Member #

Sorry, no a homer but just a visitor. You should have all kinds of Bronco friends once the Off-rodeo hits your hometown. I've made the trip from LA to Las Vegas but other than that, I really haven't been around the outside of Vegas.
What off-road areas do you like best?
What area do I like best that's a hard one! Spring, Fall and Winter I like exploring the areas around lake mead on down the Colorado river endless it has endless areas to off-road, camp and kayak. The summer months Mt. Charleston is nice I know of a few places that has limited people out exploring. More often then not I end up exploring Arizona.

I am planning my first road trip for 22 because of delivery and weather! I want to spend some time exploring the back country of Monument Valley, visiting Four corners and soaking in the hot springs in Pagosa Springs, CO.

Reactions: TorgSurv

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Try checking out the member map too, you see who's in your area and send them a message. Get the trip planning started for a local run after Broncos start arriving, or even a meet-up before that.