Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Sorry, no a homer but just a visitor. You should have all kinds of Bronco friends once the Off-rodeo hits your hometown. I've made the trip from LA to Las Vegas but other than that, I really haven't been around the outside of Vegas.
What off-road areas do you like best?

Advocate II

Feb 2, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Waldron
Member #

Sorry, no a homer but just a visitor. You should have all kinds of Bronco friends once the Off-rodeo hits your hometown. I've made the trip from LA to Las Vegas but other than that, I really haven't been around the outside of Vegas.
What off-road areas do you like best?
What area do I like best that's a hard one! Spring, Fall and Winter I like exploring the areas around lake mead on down the Colorado river endless it has endless areas to off-road, camp and kayak. The summer months Mt. Charleston is nice I know of a few places that has limited people out exploring. More often then not I end up exploring Arizona.

I am planning my first road trip for 22 because of delivery and weather! I want to spend some time exploring the back country of Monument Valley, visiting Four corners and soaking in the hot springs in Pagosa Springs, CO.

Reactions: TorgSurv

TorgSurv

Rank VI

Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

Try checking out the member map too, you see who's in your area and send them a message. Get the trip planning started for a local run after Broncos start arriving, or even a meet-up before that.

Firecapt205

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Dec 22, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Streand
Member #

I'd like to join a club in Vegas once I get my Bronco. I ordered a Wildtrak and have been waiting. Just notified by Ford that I was selected for the Bronco Raptor but not sure it I want it. Lots of things I like about it but have to decide if I really need everything it's offering.

Kgbabee702

Rank III

Champion III

Dec 1, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Felicia
Last Name
Evans
Member #

I'd like to join a club in Vegas once I get my Bronco. I ordered a Wildtrak and have been waiting. Just notified by Ford that I was selected for the Bronco Raptor but not sure it I want it. Lots of things I like about it but have to decide if I really need everything it's offering.
Can you keep both orders? If so, find someone to sell the Raptor to. You'll get way more than what you will pay, which then will help you pay for a big chunk of the Wildtrak. Option..

Last edited:
Reactions: FISH HUNTER

Firecapt205

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Dec 22, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Streand
Member #

By putting my name on the Raptor interest list and then getting selected to order one it canceled my wildtrak order. If I decide not to order the Raptor I have to reorder the wildtrak. They will not let you order both which does not make sense as you could have ordered two Broncos.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

By putting my name on the Raptor interest list and then getting selected to order one it canceled my wildtrak order. If I decide not to order the Raptor I have to reorder the wildtrak. They will not let you order both which does not make sense as you could have ordered two Broncos.
I would double check that. Yes, you would lose your order if you take the Raptor but I don't think you will lose your current reservation if you turn it down.
There would be a lot of ticked off people if that was the case.

Firecapt205

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Dec 22, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Streand
Member #

I would double check that. Yes, you would lose your order if you take the Raptor but I don't think you will lose your current reservation if you turn it down.
There would be a lot of ticked off people if that was the case.
You are correct. I would have to reorder the wildtrak but I would get my original reservation date back.