Ladies-Only Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience in Texas on July 21!

mobroncogal

Rank II

Advocate III

Jul 12, 2020
Missouri, USA
First Name
sherrene
Last Name
peer
I would love to go. Still waiting on my Bronco though.. I hope I don't miss out on all the summer fun. Built 3-16 shipping delays.

Reactions: moomzer

alu5530

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 24, 2022
Missouri, USA
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Unerstall
Member #

That's a great question ... :unsure: I'll double check, since it would be great to do it as a team and this uses your "token" to Off-Roadeo.
Any word on this? How long does it take after I have been verified to know if I can attend this event in Texas in July? Thank you :)

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Any word on this? How long does it take after I have been verified to know if I can attend this event in Texas in July? Thank you :)
I followed up -- they said they are keeping it to a true-ladies only event; I'm sorry! We'd love to have you with us, but I know you and your husband would also have a fantastic time together, so you may want to explore a date you can both go. However, if you do decide to come to the girls' day, you can sign up immediately using this link.

alu5530

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 24, 2022
Missouri, USA
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Unerstall
Member #

I followed up -- they said they are keeping it to a true-ladies only event; I'm sorry! We'd love to have you with us, but I know you and your husband would also have a fantastic time together, so you may want to explore a date you can both go. However, if you do decide to come to the girls' day, you can sign up immediately using this link.
Aww Man! I booked a week down there in anticipation, my fault, is he able to watch?? We actually happen to be in the area as I don't live near any of the events. I'm so disappointed. I understand the girl thing, I really do.

Last edited:

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Aww Man! I booked a week down there in anticipation, my fault, is he able to watch?? We actually happen to be in the area as I don't live near any of the events. I'm so disappointed. I understand the girl thing, I really do.
I'm going to send you a DM!

alu5530

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 24, 2022
Missouri, USA
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Unerstall
Member #

I was happy to learn that I can go during the week we are visiting! Super Excited!

• Love
Reactions: Laura