Ladies-Only Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience in Texas on July 21!

BroncoUp

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 27, 2021
Rapid City, SD, USA
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Eads
Member #

Bummer! I would of waited for a "Girls Only Off Roadeo", if I'd known! I enjoyed the Off Roadeo in Vegas last October. It will probably be October/November before I have my Bronco anyway.

SFAforester

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 17, 2022
De Queen, Arkansas, USA
First Name
Monte
Last Name
Bartek
Told my wife about it. Trying my hardest to get her comfortable driving a Bronco. She’s short (4’11”) and has traditionally been very nervous about driving any vehicle that isn’t a compact car or compact crossover. I don’t blame her at all for being nervous, but I do think she would enjoy it if she got some practice in.

Her response: “Texas in July?? Are you nuts?!? I ain’t doing that!!”

Sounds like a lot of fun though.
Tell her she can easily do the off roading with the top up and the AC on high! We did it last year. First time I went rock crawling and wasn't dripping in sweat!!!

Advocate I

Oct 11, 2021
Centre, Cherokee County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Charlene
Last Name
Gossett
Member #

View attachment 36474

Ladies, meet us in Texas Hill Country on July 21 for the ultimate Bronco driving experience – an exclusive day curated for incredible women behind the wheel – like you! Professional guides, pre-event happy hour (evening prior), special guests, and more! Check out this link to learn more!
Can I do this one even if I've already done another Off-Rodeo?? I did Las Vegas in February.

Reactions: BroncoUp

Bronco_Beaux

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 5, 2022
Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Shanae
Last Name
Terry
Is there a way to get planning/travel info before you submit your reservation? I'd like to know what I'm packing my Bronco before I drive down and what other activities I can sign up for over the weekend.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Is there a way to get planning/travel info before you submit your reservation? I'd like to know what I'm packing my Bronco before I drive down and what other activities I can sign up for over the weekend.
I would contact the Off-Roadeo team -- they are very helpful with this kind of info! (888) 260-5744 or email info@broncooffroadeo.com. I'm just the messenger, unfortunately, but can tell you Horseshoe Bay Resort is where they are having the happy hour the night before, and that the address of Texas Off-Roadeo is 23501 State Hwy 71, Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Ohh this sounds awesome! Question, is this open to those who have a Bronco Sport as well? Or is it just for Big Bronco owners?
Hi there, got an answer. The Off-Roadeo team says there will only be big Broncos to drive. Sport owners are eligible to attend, but there will not be a Sport-specific experience available for that day.
So if you want to use your Off-Roadeo token to better learn your Sport, I would recommend another day at Texas or attending Moab.

JoergH

Rank VI

Champion II

Apr 21, 2021
Saugus, Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Joerg
Last Name
Hallbauer
Member #

Nothing specific has been laid out just yet but if this is interesting to all of us, we will keep the discussion going!
Like I said above, I would LOVE for my wife to attend an off-rodeo, and I think that doing so at an all ladies event would make her more comfortable. Unfortunately, I've already attended an off-rodeo (Moab) so something that's pay to play would be great!

moomzer

Rank V

Super Supporter II

Dec 5, 2021
USA
First Name
S
Last Name
H
Member #

What are the hours of the event for someone coming from Austin? Is there is tentative schedule for “day of” events? Thank you!