Ladies-Only Bronco Off-Roadeo Experience in Texas on July 21!

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Bronco - Womens Day - FB 1.jpg

Ladies, meet us in Texas Hill Country on July 21 for the ultimate Bronco driving experience – an exclusive day curated for incredible women behind the wheel – like you! Professional guides, pre-event happy hour (evening prior), special guests, and more! Check out this link to learn more!

Xpathf1nderX

Rank V

Supporter III

Oct 28, 2021
Broken arrow, ok
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Orcutt
Member #

My wife was talking about this. Has the Off Roadeo opened up to "pay-to-play" yet if you have already attended?

BTW, the Texas Off Roadeo is awesome and I highly highly recommend it. (Not so much the stay at Horseshoe Bay...its alright, but overpriced).

RagnarKon

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
W
Member #

Told my wife about it. Trying my hardest to get her comfortable driving a Bronco. She’s short (4’11”) and has traditionally been very nervous about driving any vehicle that isn’t a compact car or compact crossover. I don’t blame her at all for being nervous, but I do think she would enjoy it if she got some practice in.

Her response: “Texas in July?? Are you nuts?!? I ain’t doing that!!”

Sounds like a lot of fun though.

ChuckO

Rank V

Promoter III

May 8, 2022
Left Coast
First Name
Charles
Last Name
OBryan
Member #

It’s my favorite car since my 96 Z28, but that’s not saying too much. There was a minivan or two between

Reactions: cindylou

Broncy_OBX

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 20, 2022
Texas
First Name
Priscilla
Last Name
Carter
This sounds like a blast. I planned on going to the Texas one sometime this spring/summer so maybe I'll do this one. Is everyone staying at the Horse Shoe bay? Like when it mentions the Happy Hour for the night prior.

Reactions: Laura

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

My wife was talking about this. Has the Off Roadeo opened up to "pay-to-play" yet if you have already attended?

BTW, the Texas Off Roadeo is awesome and I highly highly recommend it. (Not so much the stay at Horseshoe Bay...its alright, but overpriced).
It's not open for pay-to-play yet!

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Told my wife about it. Trying my hardest to get her comfortable driving a Bronco. She’s short (4’11”) and has traditionally been very nervous about driving any vehicle that isn’t a compact car or compact crossover. I don’t blame her at all for being nervous, but I do think she would enjoy it if she got some practice in.

Her response: “Texas in July?? Are you nuts?!? I ain’t doing that!!”

Sounds like a lot of fun though.
Yeah, it'll be steamy! But it would be awesome to have her!

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

This sounds like a blast. I planned on going to the Texas one sometime this spring/summer so maybe I'll do this one. Is everyone staying at the Horse Shoe bay? Like when it mentions the Happy Hour for the night prior.
I'm checking to see if they are hosting that onsite at Off-Roadeo.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

It IS at Horseshoe Bay Resort the night before.

AVale

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 16, 2021
Toronto, ON
First Name
Ashley
Last Name
V
Ohh this sounds awesome! Question, is this open to those who have a Bronco Sport as well? Or is it just for Big Bronco owners?

Reactions: Laura

moomzer

Rank V

Super Supporter II

Dec 5, 2021
USA
First Name
S
Last Name
H
Member #

View attachment 36474

Ladies, meet us in Texas Hill Country on July 21 for the ultimate Bronco driving experience – an exclusive day curated for incredible women behind the wheel – like you! Professional guides, pre-event happy hour (evening prior), special guests, and more! Check out this link to learn more!
If only my 4/6 blend date Bronco would arrive by 7/21!!!!!