6X6 Gen 6

RNC
May 21, 2023

Rank V

May 21, 2023

I saw this on the yootoob last year. I believe it was built in Florida. It’s currently for sale near Canton, Ohio. I didn’t check the price but the dealership specializes in high end luxury cars, super cars, and unique customs.
"There's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a Bronco" - John Bronco
Deano Bronc, the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2023

🐎Moab bound🐎

May 21, 2023

I saw this on the yootoob last year. I believe it was built in Florida. It’s currently for sale near Canton, Ohio. I didn’t check the price but the dealership specializes in high end luxury cars, super cars, and unique customs.
I've seen pictures of this. Each time, I wonder what the towing capacity is. I don't understand the purpose of doing this. But, if you're Uber rich, purpose may not matter. I won't ever know. Lol
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
Deano Bronc, Bronco 202?

Rank V

May 21, 2023

The company has additional Bronco 6x6 builds planned, including conversions of customer Broncos. Some of those builds could be even wilder, sporting a 700-hp supercharged Coyote V-8 or a Kevlar-coated paint job, Apocalype owner Joseph Ghattas said in a statement.

Go get it!

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1135291_first-bronco-6x6-called-dark-horse-heading-to-auction
Darrel

Gladesmen

May 21, 2023

No no no! Just no. Not for me.
But if this is your thing than go for it.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
the poacher, Darrel

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 21, 2023

No no no! Just no. Not for me.
But if this is your thing than go for it.
Looks like a giant hotwheels, just need some orange track...
Cornwelltoolman, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

May 21, 2023

Looks like a giant hotwheels, just need some orange track...
Throw a couple of surfboards in the back
Deano Bronc, the poacher

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

May 24, 2023

I've seen pictures of this. Each time, I wonder what the towing capacity is. I don't understand the purpose of doing this. But, if you're Uber rich, purpose may not matter. I won't ever know. Lol
🤢 when your wallet outweighs your taste.
Deano Bronc, Darrel

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

May 24, 2023

All that and no matching tint on the front door windows?
Deano Bronc, Rydfree

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

May 25, 2023

It's just something to get attention, which it does. It really doesn't need a real world purpose. When I had a customizing business, I did many things that I would not do to a vehicle otherwise.
At least it is not Carolina Squatted , LOL.
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

I trust the dirt

May 25, 2023

It's just something to get attention, which it does. It really doesn't need a real world purpose. When I had a customizing business, I did many things that I would not do to a vehicle otherwise.
At least it is not Carolina Squatted , LOL.

Maybe it could be a good hearst.
23 Bronco Raptor, code orange belts, keyless, lux, leather trim/suede seats, carbon fibre, shadow black
Darrel, Rydfree

Friendly Neighborhood Sasquatch

May 25, 2023

So many malls, so little time
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc