bdawson24, Lockitin4X4
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2021

Rank III

Sep 23, 2021

I’m in. Let’s get this going
PastorAaron

Rank III

Sep 23, 2021

Any clue what we need to do to be legitimate?

Rank III

Sep 23, 2021

Not sure but we can figure it out. First step would be to see how we can reach out to owners in Kentucky. BN may have a way to do that.
PastorAaron

Rank III

Sep 23, 2021

Couple pics of mine.

Attachments

ChickasawNDN, PastorAaron

Rank III

Sep 23, 2021

I have already met a few people who ordered in my hood too. May have to do some grass roots as well.
PastorAaron

Rank III

Sep 24, 2021

This is mine! Sorry I got the Covid and haven’t felt #the greatest.

Attachments

Lockitin4X4

Rank III

Sep 24, 2021

We could start with a Facebook group maybe. That could help get some traction.
Lockitin4X4

Rank III

Sep 24, 2021

What do you think?

Attachments

ChickasawNDN, Cwill79

Life is a Highway

Sep 25, 2021

What do you think?
Maybe a fine tune on the map. Great idea though

Life is a Highway

Sep 25, 2021

Any clue what we need to do to be legitimate?
In regards to starting a club take a look starting at the home page and scroll through the older BN posts. They have some great informational sections and I believe they talk about starting local clubs. Not sure exactly where it was posted. It was a while ago. I will take a look to see if I can find it
PastorAaron

Life is a Highway

Sep 25, 2021

Take a look in the lifestyle section and then click on the join a club tab. That should be a good start. Happy trails!

Rank III

Sep 25, 2021

I went through some of that it wasn’t made perfectly clear. I’ll see what needs to happen and hunt down some more info.

Life is a Highway

Sep 25, 2021

I went through some of that it wasn’t made perfectly clear. I’ll see what needs to happen and hunt down some more info.
I did see that there are several clubs in Kentucky. Probably open to both old and new Bronco’s. Probably a good resource if you are thinking of starting your own local club

Rank III

Sep 25, 2021

I didn’t see any?

I did see that there are several clubs in Kentucky. Probably open to both old and new Bronco’s. Probably a good resource if you are thinking of starting your own local club

Life is a Highway

Sep 25, 2021

I didn’t see any?
Let me go find it again. I was just navigating through

Life is a Highway

Sep 25, 2021

On main screen click on the “about” button
on right hand side of screen click on “lifestyle”
Then click “join a Bronco club near you” article where it says read more and scroll down

Rank III

Sep 25, 2021

Alright I have been looking it’s seems like all we have to do is make a post to create a club. There are 2 other post that show up as clubs. One is asking if there is a club. The other is for a specific area not just Kentucky…. Sooooo it’s us!
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Sep 25, 2021

Alright I have been looking it’s seems like all we have to do is make a post to create a club. There are 2 other post that show up as clubs. One is asking if there is a club. The other is for a specific area not just Kentucky…. Sooooo it’s us!
Congrats and good luck!
PastorAaron

Rank III

Sep 25, 2021

Two more logo ideas…..

Attachments

Ballen0701, Lockitin4X4