Rank II

Supporter I

Feb 5, 2022
So Calif.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stockdale
No ADM, no bullshit. I drove 200 miles to the dealer I reserved from 688 days ago.
I was in and out in 90 minutes.
They honored (without asking) 2021 price protection, they asked if I wanted extended warranty/service plan/gap insurance I said thanks but no thanks, end of conversation. They got me excellent financing with no pre-payment penalty.
Eric Bunch, Fleet sales, and John Yoshida, lease manger (and my salesman) made everything easy. Truck was ready, clean and full of gas on my arrival.
I have no affiliation with this dealer and am in general fairly suspicious of dealers (especially after dealing with Antelope Valley Ford last purchase who tried every trick in the book, ugh) so I am happy to tell anyone in So Cal I had a great experience with them.

TBoneBronc

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 12, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Weir
Member #

I like the color! I went with Carbonized Gray once they did away with Antimatter Blue. Someday I'll have my Bronco so I can see it in person.

Reactions: PSUTE and Nminus1

Brumbie

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 7, 2021
San Diego
First Name
Tanya
Last Name
Blane
Member #

They are my dealer. I switched to them and have had nothing but positive experiences. I am due for my shipment in 3 weeks. Fred is my salesman and he’s the bomb.

Reactions: Nminus1 and richtor

Bronco2.7

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 2, 2022
Northern Idaho
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Kramer
No ADM, no bullshit. I drove 200 miles to the dealer I reserved from 688 days ago.
I was in and out in 90 minutes.
They honored (without asking) 2021 price protection, they asked if I wanted extended warranty/service plan/gap insurance I said thanks but no thanks, end of conversation. They got me excellent financing with no pre-payment penalty.
Eric Bunch, Fleet sales, and John Yoshida, lease manger (and my salesman) made everything easy. Truck was ready, clean and full of gas on my arrival.
I have no affiliation with this dealer and am in general fairly suspicious of dealers (especially after dealing with Antelope Valley Ford last purchase who tried every trick in the book, ugh) so I am happy to tell anyone in So Cal I had a great experience with them.
We used to live there in the Antelope Valley. What a toilet. We now live in northern Idaho. So happy here. So happy for you that you got a square deal from honest dealer. We are happy with our Ford dealership here too.

Reactions: Nminus1

Nminus1

Rank II

Supporter I

Feb 5, 2022
So Calif.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Stockdale
We used to live there in the Antelope Valley. What a toilet. We now live in northern Idaho. So happy here. So happy for you that you got a square deal from honest dealer. We are happy with our Ford dealership here too.
I live in the hills. Idaho or Montana is where I want to retire. Went to both last 2 summers on road trips up to Whitefish, Missoula and down south from Coure De Alene beautiful country.