Just Want Info

Tsuga
May 12, 2022

Rank IV

May 12, 2022

My major complaint is that I have no idea what's happening. I continually worry that my order is lost, or just slipped notice, etc.

ALL I WANT IS THE OCCASIONAL UPDATE TELLING ME MY ORDER IS PROGRESSING!!!!
Badlands Sasquatch Eruption Green 4 Door Hard Top 2.7 Lux Leather
Reservation 2/12/21 Order 4/2/21
Delivered 1/6/23
TangerineScream, Big Papa
Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2022

Rank V

May 12, 2022

My major complaint is that I have no idea what's happening. I continually worry that my order is lost, or just slipped notice, etc.

ALL I WANT IS THE OCCASIONAL UPDATE TELLING ME MY ORDER IS PROGRESSING!!!!
Same. I hate sitting in limbo while everyone that ordered after me already has theirs.
Badlands, 4 door, Cactus Gray, 2.7, LUX, MIC, dropped tow package 4/28/22
Res 7/7/21, ordered 8/6/21, Production week of 9/18/22, blend date 9/18/22
Matthewjmc

Burrito Connoisseur

May 12, 2022

Ford’s thing is to only provide updates when something changes. So if you aren’t getting anything then nothing is changing.

My dealer will send out an email every 1-2 months or so to all of their Bronco customers with updates they get from Ford and a summary of Broncos they do have available for sale. I do appreciate the emails, but since January there have been no meaningful updates other than “yup, there are still production delays”.

Obviously not every dealer sends out updates, but if it helps… you aren’t missing anything.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
washope

Rank V

May 12, 2022

This is just how it goes. At least early on there were some updates both leaked and official periodically, but now it is more or less radio silent for everyone. They are just building vehicles; unfortunately the majority are not getting finished or delivered.
So to be honest not having a build date/week is really not the worst place to be.
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES
Big Papa, ebrs929

Rank III

May 12, 2022

Are you tracking y our modules? Or are you past that point, sitting at 'Built' and just waiting for it to ship? I was checking this pretty frequently- https://www.motorcraftservice.com/A...x-fTjcbmQuY2-glrvQbWCxDJ9AvRRP98nUv2cZ19kEfoc
4-dr Badlands 2.3L/manual, MIC, mod bumper.
7/14/20 res, Built 5/11/22, Shipped 5/13/22, Delivered 6/7/22

Rank III

May 12, 2022

After I placed my order with the dealer in Oct. of last year, I received 1 email from Ford saying my order was received. That’s it.

Fast-forward to 3 weeks ago, my saleswoman calls me of the blue: “Your Bronco is here!”

And I supposedly had a build that would never get built (2-dr. Sas.).

So keep up the hope. They have your order.
Deano Bronc, washope

Rank V

May 12, 2022

Are you tracking y our modules? Or are you past that point, sitting at 'Built' and just waiting for it to ship? I was checking this pretty frequently- https://www.motorcraftservice.com/A...x-fTjcbmQuY2-glrvQbWCxDJ9AvRRP98nUv2cZ19kEfoc
You can’t track the modules without a Vin. I’d be glad to wait if I at least had a VIN number. Gives you some kind of hope. Right now it’s purgatory
Badlands, 4 door, Cactus Gray, 2.7, LUX, MIC, dropped tow package 4/28/22
Res 7/7/21, ordered 8/6/21, Production week of 9/18/22, blend date 9/18/22

Rank III

May 12, 2022

You can’t track the modules without a Vin. I’d be glad to wait if I at least had a VIN number. Gives you some kind of hope. Right now it’s purgatory
Yeah, I feel that. I FINALLY got my VIN/Build date in the end of March, which was 364 days after placing my first order, and about 4 months after I got my Order Confirmation email. It's been a long wait for sure. I can say that the excitement of finally being in the home stretch makes up for all the frustration of sitting around waiting for that email. Hang in there!
ljchristie

Rank III

May 12, 2022

Its been two years. Ford can't tell me if my 21/22 will be built this year, next year, 2024

I have lost excitement for the Bronco . I am at a point in my life where I can buy anything. As we are heading into a recession I am wondering how ford will survive what's coming? Most of these buyers need a thriving economy to complete their purchases.
Nothing wrong with jumping ship if waiting for a Bronco doesn't align with your wants/needs anymore. In a few years, hopefully you can just stroll into a dealership and drive off the lot with one at MSRP.
2 Door Jim, Deano Bronc