JUST RELEASED: Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco! | Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics
Sep 30, 2021

Rank V

Sep 30, 2021

Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco!

If you are looking to add some serious functionality to your Bronco, look no further! The Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (w/ steel bumper) from Diode Dynamics adds both road-legal fog lights and powerful offroad lighting. The CAD-designed brackets allow you to mount two SS3 LED Pods and four SSC2 LED pods in the factory bumper openings. With the included harnesses, you'll be able to switch between road-legal fog lights and offroad lights with ease using your factory aux switch bank.

Focused: Most LED pods on the market, even certain premium options, use outdated technology like reflectors or simple lenses that lose light internally and to glare. By comparison, our custom-engineered total internal reflection (TIR) optic in the SS3/SSC2 collects all of the light from the LED chips, drastically reducing wasted light and improving total efficiency.

From there, while other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3/SSC2 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the SS3/SSC2 is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.

Lighting for Every Situation. This kit includes two SS3 LED Pods in the SAE-compliant fog beam pattern and four SSC2 LED pods in the combo beam pattern. This combination provides ideal light output whether you are on or offroad!
  • SS3 SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view, with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle.

• SSC2 Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics, and provides maximum visibility. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 40x20 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
Note: When installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations, the Fog pattern meets SAE J583 standard as a Foglamp, for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability.

White or Yellow Fog. The SS3 fog pods included with this kit are available in both cool white and selective yellow LED pod options. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. The SSC2 offroad pods in both options are 6000K cool white.

Backlight Functionality. Each pod in this kit includes a distinctive Amber backlight feature that can be controlled separately using the factory aux switches. The backlight on each pod included with the kit fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.

Sport, Pro, or Max. This kit is available at three different power levels. All options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. The Sport model uses high-intensity LEDs, and is the best bang for the buck you’ll find. The Pro model steps things up in a big way, with double the total power. Finally, the Max model features our SS3 Max LED pods, which have been designed with cutting-edge automotive emitters for both high power and extreme intensity. This brand new technology comes at a cost, but if you’re looking for the absolute best in lighting performance, the SS3 Max is the answer.

Separate Switches. With the included harnesses, the lights on this kit can be controlled independently using the factory aux switches, allowing you to switch between road-legal fog lights and offroad lights with ease. If your Bronco doesn't have a factory aux switch bank, you can pick up an extra wiring harness to control it using a toggle switch.

Proven Reliability: Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking,
John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
Follow Us: FB // IG // YT // TikTok
MrMRPhoto, the poacher

Rank V

Dec 17, 2021

Check out this awesome video from our friends over at Panda Motorworks showcasing our Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco!

Just a reminder, all forum members are eligible for a free US shipping code. Just PM us!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
SuperMike, Deano Bronc

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Dec 18, 2021

Can't wait to install mine

You guys working on side markers and interior mirror leds?
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Diode Dynamics

Rank V

Dec 20, 2021

Can't wait to install mine

You guys working on side markers and interior mirror leds?
Awesome! We cannot wait to get your kit to you!

Unfortunately, no plans at this present time for side markers or mirror LEDs.

I will be happy to inform our engineering team of your request. Thank you!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
Speed Devil

Rank 0

Dec 20, 2021

I light the like the lights but, I would like them to come with a trim bracket so there are no gaps around the lights.
Vagieray, the poacher

Rank V

Dec 20, 2021

I light the like the lights but, I would like them to come with a trim bracket so there are no gaps around the lights.

I do think some kind of trim bracket that finishes and 'seals' everything together and helps keep mud, etc., from getting stuck up in there would be nice.

As an FYI for those (like me) who wondered, here's a nice write-up on yellow vs. white fog lights:
https://ww2.motorists.org/blog/yellow-vs-white-fog-lights/
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
the poacher, Vagieray

Dec 20, 2021

Awesome! We cannot wait to get your kit to you!

Unfortunately, no plans at this present time for side markers or mirror LEDs.

I will be happy to inform our engineering team of your request. Thank you!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

appreciate it John. Smoked side Markers and every car I can get them for, not even just mine, I always ditch the incandescent's in the mirrors
9D444524-DFD7-44DE-A2A7-CE635C4ED71C.jpeg

Rank V

Dec 21, 2021

I will happily provide this feedback to our engineering team for future improvements to our kit. Thank you!

appreciate it John. Smoked side Markers and every car I can get them for, not even just mine, I always ditch the incandescent's in the mirrors
View attachment 24111
You're welcome!

Please, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], or give us a call at 314-205-3033 M-F CST, and our service team will be happy to help identify the bulb code for your mirror lights even if they aren't on the site at this time!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
the poacher, Speed Devil

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2021

I will happily provide this feedback to our engineering team for future improvements to our kit. Thank you!
John C.
Diode Dynamics
I second the request for a trim piece. Prefer the DD lights, but sorta considering baja since their set comes with the trim.
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top

Dec 21, 2021

You're welcome!

Please, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], or give us a call at 314-205-3033 M-F CST, and our service team will be happy to help identify the bulb code for your mirror lights even if they aren't on the site at this time!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

emailed just now, thanks John!

Rank IV

Dec 22, 2021

Gotta say I agree. The fitment looks poorly home-made. Should have a bezel that gives a finished look. These are not cheap vehicles, but that looks a bit cheap. SORRY!
the poacher, Vagieray

Rank V

Dec 22, 2021

Anyone out there install this yet? I’d love to hear from someone who has installed these on their Bronco as what lens type and colors they installed.

Do they think the pods provide plenty of light or is a light bar also recommended, etc, etc.

Rank V

Dec 22, 2021

Anyone out there install this yet? I’d love to hear from someone who has installed these on their Bronco as what lens type and colors they installed.

Do they think the pods provide plenty of light or is a light bar also recommended, etc, etc.
Our fog pocket kits are shipping to customers on January 28th, 2022!

Here is a video from 4x4TruckLEDs:

Here are a few more images from Panda Motorworks and STL Auto Detail featuring our Stage Series fog pocket kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco modular bumper.

IMG-4196 (1).jpg
Panda Motorworks - Amber Backlight (On)

2021_ford_ford_bronco_4_dr_first_edition_1967_retro_recreation_16363884117176ce56fSTLAD_Bronco...jpg
St.Louis Auto Detail - 6000K Cool White (SAE-fog optic - ON)

Additionally, here is a little recap from SEMA 2021!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Dec 22, 2021

Oh thanks! I missed that minor detail!

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Dec 22, 2021

Diode Dynamics is excited to introduce our Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco!

If you are looking to add some serious functionality to your Bronco, look no further! The Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (w/ steel bumper) from Diode Dynamics adds both road-legal fog lights and powerful offroad lighting. The CAD-designed brackets allow you to mount two SS3 LED Pods and four SSC2 LED pods in the factory bumper openings. With the included harnesses, you'll be able to switch between road-legal fog lights and offroad lights with ease using your factory aux switch bank.

Focused: Most LED pods on the market, even certain premium options, use outdated technology like reflectors or simple lenses that lose light internally and to glare. By comparison, our custom-engineered total internal reflection (TIR) optic in the SS3/SSC2 collects all of the light from the LED chips, drastically reducing wasted light and improving total efficiency.

From there, while other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3/SSC2 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the SS3/SSC2 is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.

Lighting for Every Situation. This kit includes two SS3 LED Pods in the SAE-compliant fog beam pattern and four SSC2 LED pods in the combo beam pattern. This combination provides ideal light output whether you are on or offroad!
  • SS3 SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view, with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle.

• SSC2 Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics, and provides maximum visibility. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 40x20 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
Note: When installed as a pair and aimed in accordance with your state's regulations, the Fog pattern meets SAE J583 standard as a Foglamp, for legal on-road use. Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability.

White or Yellow Fog. The SS3 fog pods included with this kit are available in both cool white and selective yellow LED pod options. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. The SSC2 offroad pods in both options are 6000K cool white.

Backlight Functionality. Each pod in this kit includes a distinctive Amber backlight feature that can be controlled separately using the factory aux switches. The backlight on each pod included with the kit fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.

Sport, Pro, or Max. This kit is available at three different power levels. All options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. The Sport model uses high-intensity LEDs, and is the best bang for the buck you’ll find. The Pro model steps things up in a big way, with double the total power. Finally, the Max model features our SS3 Max LED pods, which have been designed with cutting-edge automotive emitters for both high power and extreme intensity. This brand new technology comes at a cost, but if you’re looking for the absolute best in lighting performance, the SS3 Max is the answer.

How-to: Wiring the Auxiliary Switches on the 2021 Ford Bronco | YouTube

Separate Switches. With the included harnesses, the lights on this kit can be controlled independently using the factory aux switches, allowing you to switch between road-legal fog lights and offroad lights with ease. If your Bronco doesn't have a factory aux switch bank, you can pick up an extra wiring harness to control it using a toggle switch.

Proven Reliability: Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking,
John C.
Diode Dynamics
Hey John,

Will you do any type of a shipping cost break for your Canadian forum members?

Rank V

Dec 23, 2021

Hey John,

Will you do any type of a shipping cost break for your Canadian forum members?
Unfortunately, our shipping carrier only allows for shipping discounts for US residents. We hope to offer a break in shipping for Canadian customers in the future! Sorry about that.

However, there might be a Diode Dynamics dealer in Canada to save on shipping costs from the states!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/find-a-dealer
John C.
Diode Dynamics
Diode Dynamics

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Dec 24, 2021

Unfortunately, our shipping carrier only allows for shipping discounts for US residents. We hope to offer a break in shipping for Canadian customers in the future! Sorry about that.

However, there might be a Diode Dynamics dealer in Canada to save on shipping costs from the states!

https://www.diodedynamics.com/find-a-dealer
John C.
Diode Dynamics
Hey John,

Thanks for the update. Unfortunately, when I went to your "find a dealer" link, I got this ...

1640309081639.png
Do you know if you have any dealers in or around Vancouver, B.C.?

Rank V

Dec 27, 2021

We would recommend checking out these two Diode Dynamics dealers in Canada in no particular order.

https://www.prolightz.com/
https://esskcustoms.com/
Diode Dynamics
the poacher

Rank 0

Mar 05, 2022

Does anyone know if you can fit a Diode SS5 Crosslink 4 Pod on Bronco Modular Bumper- It always shows with the 6 pod set up? There are bolts to the inside just not sure it will work?
12/10/21-Black Diamond/Sas/2.7/Area51/Retro/Rigid D-XLpro a-pillar/black beauty's/Bronco Gatorback flaps/etc...

Rank V

Mar 07, 2022

According to our engineering team, our 6-pod SS5 Grille CrossLink Lightbar Kit for 2021 Ford Bronco (w/ Steel Bumper) is unable to be moved to the inner set of factory hardware and condensed to a 4-pod setup.

Sorry about that!
Diode Dynamics