Just bought an 89 Bronco II...

Chris Samfilippo
Nov 03, 2021

Rank 0

Nov 03, 2021

I'd say it's not quite a "barn find" but it needs lots of work. For example, it's leaking power steering fluid. Is it difficult to get them serviced?
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 03, 2021

No Ragerts

Nov 03, 2021

I'd say it's not quite a "barn find" but it needs lots of work. For example, it's leaking power steering fluid. Is it difficult to get them serviced?
Congrats on the new ride.
Pics?
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Rank VI

Nov 04, 2021

Congratulations

The Bronco II do not get much love … but I really like them. They are a little underpowered …. but there are plenty of 90's ford explorer 4x4's in the pick and pull yards. The 4.0L engines make decent power and you should be able to pull the motor/tranny/ transfer combination.
Chris Samfilippo

Rank 0

Nov 04, 2021

Congrats on the new ride.
Pics?
Here she is.
IMG_2292.jpeg
Congratulations

The Bronco II do not get much love … but I really like them. They are a little underpowered …. but there are plenty of 90's ford explorer 4x4's in the pick and pull yards. The 4.0L engines make decent power and you should be able to pull the motor/tranny/ transfer combination.
Congratulations

Thanks, Paul. I really like the truck.
jlj4660, Bschurr

Rank III

Nov 04, 2021

Had 2 of them, Really fun little rigs. Completely restored one for my son when he turned sixteen. Will post pictures if I can find, it was 13 years ago