JCR Bull Bar - Saving Grace!

Padams7
May 27, 2022

Rank VI

May 27, 2022

My wife and I arrived in Helen, Georgia last night, spent the day tooling around town. As we were walking back to the Bronco, I see a F350 and Trailer basically on it.

As we begin to hustle down there, the guy is pulling away, my wife yells “he hit your Bronco” as she heads towards it as I am running to stop him. I jump in front of the truck, he’s trying to maneuver. He finally stops. Backs up, wants me to move, I’m like no.

The trailer has damage, he knows he got me.

I haven’t seen my Bronco yet, but he clipped the front drivers side with the trailer.

The trailer has a light hanging, the metal trim is tore up. I called the cops, he was trying to leave. They arrive, I go inspect the Bronco.

This is the damage. The bumper is messed up, the JCR Offroad Bull Bar was pushed back and chipped the grill, but that’s it. I can replace the grill, the bumper end cap, or the full bumper. But if I had not had the JCR Bull Bar, my headlight, grill and fender would be toast!

Attachments

Broncofly, Steve777468

Rank IV

May 27, 2022

I’m a pretty chill person (middle school counselor life), but this might’ve sent me over the edge!
Broncofly, Steve777468

No Ragerts

May 27, 2022

Glad you “caught” him in the act and your Bronco can be easily and inexpensively repaired - what a POS!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, SS Bronco

GASQUATCH

May 27, 2022

wow...close call.
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red
Padams7

Rank V

May 27, 2022

My wife and I arrived in Helen, Georgia last night, spent the day tooling around town. As we were walking back to the Bronco, I see a F350 and Trailer basically on it.

As we begin to hustle down there, the guy is pulling away, my wife yells “he hit your Bronco” as she heads towards it as I am running to stop him. I jump in front of the truck, he’s trying to maneuver. He finally stops. Backs up, wants me to move, I’m like no.

The trailer has damage, he knows he got me.

I haven’t seen my Bronco yet, but he clipped the front drivers side with the trailer.

The trailer has a light hanging, the metal trim is tore up. I called the cops, he was trying to leave. They arrive, I go inspect the Bronco.

This is the damage. The bumper is messed up, the JCR Offroad Bill Bar was pushed back and chipped the grill, but that’s it. I can replace the grill, the bumper end cap, or the full bumper. But if I had not had the JCR Bull Bar, my headlight, grill and fender would be toast!
Contact JCR, with the story and the pics, they might send you a new one. Food for thought...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Padams7

Rank VI

May 27, 2022

Did you get a police report? That guy tried to hit and run you, who knows what other crap he might pull
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
raleighrenee, Padams7

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

May 27, 2022

Bummer, dude. But as you said, the damage was mitigated by the protective bull bar. Bravo! Wishing your rig a speedy restoration.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Padams7

Life is a Highway

May 27, 2022

Very sorry to see this. At least no major damage. But what a POS. Unfortunately this happens all the time. Once again integrity and accountability are in short supply.
Broncofly, PSUTE

Rank VI

May 27, 2022

Did you get a police report? That guy tried to hit and run you, who knows what other crap he might pull

Yes, Georgia is an at fault state, so I got all the info and will be contacting his insurance company.
Broncofly, Steve777468