Advocate II

Jun 28, 2020
Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Thom
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

All this waiting is very hard when you are a planner! I just want to know where and when I am spending my money!
Ha! I'm a veteren event/experiential marketer with product launch experience. I would agree with you that from career expereince this is a bit hard to handle, but from an enthusiast experience it's kind of like playing Zelda (before internet and Nintendo Power) where you have to uncover a bunch of things only to find out there's a whole other game in the game!

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Ha! I'm a veteren event/experiential marketer with product launch experience. I would agree with you that from career expereince this is a bit hard to handle, but from an enthusiast experience it's kind of like playing Zelda (before internet and Nintendo Power) where you have to uncover a bunch of things only to find out there's a whole other game in the game!
Ha! The sidequests!

• Haha
Reactions: tbk115 and TK1215

IBOK

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 22, 2021
Goldsboro, NC, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Hood
Member #

After entering my VIN, this is the response.

Your order could not be verified

Hello James,

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to verify your order just yet. Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters is looking into your request and will contact you soon.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Hello James,

Unfortunately, we weren’t able to verify your order just yet. Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters is looking into your request and will contact you soon.
Seems some people had success NOT entering their VIN, just their trim, but if you got the notice they will contact you, they will.

Reactions: TK1215

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Hello James,

Now you wait again to hear back and then wait again to pick your event location! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tbk115

JoergH

Rank V

Supporter III

Apr 21, 2021
Santa Clarita, CA
First Name
Joerg
Last Name
Hallbauer
Member #

Has oneone actually been able to sign up for Moab? I went through all the verification process, etc. Then when I click on the "Register Now" button on the Moab page, it just takes me to my profile again.

Reactions: TK1215

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Has oneone actually been able to sign up for Moab? I went through all the verification process, etc. Then when I click on the "Register Now" button on the Moab page, it just takes me to my profile again.
Actual location sign-ups will come later. Not sure of the timing though.

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Then I think that they should remove the "Register Now" button ... it's confusing as heck! Maybe change it to a "get ready to register" button?
It got me too, but then I learned there are registrations, and reservations. Reservations will be when you can secure your event.