It’s a little early, But, Merry Christmas and thank you!

OBXBroncoGuy
Dec 15, 2021
OBXBroncoGuy

Dec 15, 2021

Though I am still waiting to receive my Bronco, I know next week a lot will be traveling. So wanted to say a big thank you to @Laura @David and the rest of the BN crew, to @Mikey Smith @BuzzyBud @SlashRacer @ResidualGenius @Deano Bronc and a few others, but really to everyone here on the forums. You all made the 444+ days enlightening, fun, and enjoyable to hear, see, and learn about not just this bronco but all of them. So, Merry Christmas and though I’ll be here, safe travels and hope the New Year, we all receive ours. Feel free to add your thoughts, comments, and wishes.
And if you happen to get a piece of cheese on the window, know, you aren’t the only one, right? @Laura :cool:
VegasJason, nic

Life is a Highway

Dec 15, 2021

Though I am still waiting to receive my Bronco, I know next week a lot will be traveling. So wanted to say a big thank you to @Laura @David and the rest of the BN crew, to @Mikey Smith @BuzzyBud @SlashRacer @ResidualGenius @Deano Bronc and a few others, but really to everyone here on the forums. You all made the 444+ days enlightening, fun, and enjoyable to hear, see, and learn about not just this bronco but all of them. So, Merry Christmas and though I’ll be here, safe travels and hope the New Year, we all receive ours. Feel free to add your thoughts, comments, and wishes.
And if you happen to get a piece of cheese on the window, know, you aren’t the only one, right? @Laura :cool:
Right back at ya brother!
tlowell01, SlashRacer

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 15, 2021

Merry Christmas to you and all the other obsessed Broncomaniacs here on the forums. We really do have a great group of moderators and members. No, we aren't the biggest but I would rather have quality rather than quantity. :)
Hoping you will be behind the wheel of your Bronco before Christmas. :cool:
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
tlowell01, cdrdan71

Libations MOD

Dec 15, 2021

Merry Christmas to you and everyone on BN!! 22 is going to be a phenomenal year for BN!! Glad to have found this little Bronco family a little over a year ago and happy to soon see everyone out ther eon the dirt! or if @Deano Bronc wants chasing!! LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
tlowell01, Mal

Rank V

Dec 15, 2021

Merry Christmas everyone... may your stockings be filled with order confirmations and build sheets! :giggle:
Wildtrak ⁞ 4 DR ⁞ HOSS 3.0 ⁞ Area51 ⁞ Lux+Leather ⁞ Tow ⁞ MIC+Sunrider Top ⁞ Res 5/11/21, Rec'd 9/30/22
Bike007b, Dmesser92

Gladesmen

Dec 15, 2021

Merry Christmas Y'all, and hope the New year is filled with Broncos being delivered to patiently waiting BN members.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Road trip!!!

Dec 16, 2021

It’s not even Thursday and I have to take a drink. Oh wait…..wrong thread.

I hope everyone gets a present in their email tomorrow.

Merry Christmas
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Bike007b, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 16, 2021

My wife and I hope you all have a Christmas without drama. Enjoy.
Deano Bronc, TK1215
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Dec 16, 2021

You put it so well -- Bronco Nation has some of the best, thanks to you all! I hope you all have an excellent end of year with family and friends.

Attachments

2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Dmesser92, SlashRacer

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Dec 16, 2021

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. ‘22 will definitely be a ton better, year of the Tiger as well
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 16, 2021

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. ‘22 will definitely be a ton better, year of the Tiger as well
Love …home alone
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Dec 16, 2021

You put it so well -- Bronco Nation has some of the best, thanks to you all! I hope you all have an excellent end of year with family and friends.
Alright….I’ll bite. What’s up with the slice of American cheese stuck on the window? Is that the latest Jeep thing?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Rank V

Dec 16, 2021

Merry Christmas to everyone! My wait has just begun but the community has been awesome so far!
2024 2 Door Big Bend | 2.3L I4 | 10 Speed Auto | Oxford White | Ordered 8-17-2023 | Build Date TBD |
Darrel, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Dec 16, 2021

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
ResidualGenius, SlashRacer

🐎Moab bound🐎

Dec 16, 2021

Thanks @lonzo71! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all @BN! May we all be happy Bronco drivers in 2022! Santa, all I want for Christmas is my build email from Ford. Oh, a baby pic would be nice too.
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
ResidualGenius, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Dec 16, 2021

Merry Christmas! Participating in this forum has been a fabulous experience. I've learned so much - and this is just the beginning.

Thank you to this group for sharing so generously your experience, strength, and hope.
Kathleen
OBX, 4D, Soft top, 2.7, Cyber Orange, Lux, Tow, BO Leather; Order 4/3, Prod Week 11/29, Blend Date 12/1, Delivery 12/11/21
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Formerly True

Dec 16, 2021

Merry Christmas. I've been driving my family nuts the last year about my Bronco. So far all the gifts I've received has been bronco themed, like a Christmas sweater.
TK1215, ResidualGenius

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Dec 16, 2021

Merry Christmas to Everyone here at BN!!!
The staff here is top notch and everyone surrounding them.
I know I am fairly new here but everyone has been very supportive, even the one that I had a posting argument with, "you know who you are. LOL" The very nice thing is it ended with "Merry Christmas to you and yours, and we'll see you out in the wild" it ended on a very good note. Never any grudges on this Forum and that makes BN top notch.
I hope we all have a wonderful 2022 with Broncos sitting in our driveways, "I know my wife sure does" she is just so tired of hearing about the Bronco, her eyes rolled when she found out I'm a member with Bronco Nation, so I'm guessing she really wants that Bronco to get here soon also. :ROFLMAO:

To All: Be Safe and Have a Joyful Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
TK1215, ResidualGenius

Rank III

Dec 16, 2021

I agree, and Merry Christmas to all.
Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Race Red, 4 DR, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod Bumper, MIC Top, Res 7/1/21, Order Confirmed 10/18/21
Mikey Smith, TK1215

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Dec 16, 2021

Merry Christmas
TK1215, ResidualGenius