Issue of Concern Regarding WBDO Orders.

BuzzyBud
Apr 30, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 30, 2021

By now some of you may be up-to-speed on an issue being discussed on the other forum. (See link below) For those you seek a quick way to sort through all the discussion, I would suggest you read carefully the comments made by ZackDanger.

41% in WBDO orders are not buildable. Build estimate email after May 11th ? | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

You might also review your correspondence with your Ford dealer and locate your most current WBDO printout. The fields you might want to focus on are the two I have circled on my printout attached below.

Good luck!

Badlands WBDO Sheet 04302021.jpg
Bronc96, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2021

Rank VI

May 01, 2021

Thanks @BuzzyBud i just went back and double checked mine as I made late changes to my color and interior, apparently I got lowered a rung on priority too;
40673B34-CB80-4413-8606-D9B88C560C11.jpeg
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
BuzzyBud, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

May 01, 2021

By now some of you may be up-to-speed on an issue being discussed on the other forum. (See link below) For those you seek a quick way to sort through all the discussion, I would suggest you read carefully the comments made by ZackDanger.

41% in WBDO orders are not buildable. Build estimate email after May 11th ? | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

You might also review your correspondence with your Ford dealer and locate your most current WBDO printout. The fields you might want to focus on are the two I have circled on my printout attached below.

Good luck!

View attachment 12612
As I read it @BuzzyBud you should be ok with your build as it has MIC and not the MOD/Soft top option, correct? It will however effect those that still want MOD/Soft top combo that did not change to a 99 build code and defer to 22 MY. And they are at risk of losing their time stamp. And I believe that is consistent with the earlier correspondence from FORD on this topic.
BuzzyBud, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

May 01, 2021

The other implied assumption from the above is that Ford will not ship out the May emails until after May 11. Interesting?!
14U, Deano Bronc