Is there anything I need to do to show my order under my account on Ford.com

BroncoFred
Oct 24, 2021

Prisoner #19359

Oct 24, 2021

I received the email from Ford confirming my order but I do not see anything listed under “My Orders” on Ford.com

Is there anything I need to do to get my order to show up there?
2023 Bronco,Black Diamond 🏴‍☠️ Velocity Blue 🟦, 4Door, SAS, MIC, Mid, 2.7m, Orig Order: 9/10/21 Blend Date: 11/30/22. Built: 12/02, Shipped 12/4, Arrived at dealer on 12/23, Took possession on 12/30/22!!! 476 Days after ordering.
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆
llv1980
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 24, 2021

Try this URL: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=
Plug your order number in after the equals sign above and paste it into your favorite browser.

Had same issue in that my Reservation link off Ford.com basically showed the model I reserved but zero detail and a "contact dealer" button.
The link I posted above with my order number actually shows my detailed build and is in a status of "order accepted by dealer"
JamYork, mchiburis

Prisoner #19359

Oct 25, 2021

Plug your order number in after the equals sign above and paste it into your favorite browser.

Had same issue in that my Reservation link off Ford.com basically showed the model I reserved but zero detail and a "contact dealer" button.
The link I posted above with my order number actually shows my detailed build and is in a status of "order accepted by dealer"

Thanks - The problem is, I don’t have an order number. The email I received from Ford, confirming my order does not show an order number. At what point do they provide you with an order number? Once it’s scheduled for production?
2023 Bronco,Black Diamond 🏴‍☠️ Velocity Blue 🟦, 4Door, SAS, MIC, Mid, 2.7m, Orig Order: 9/10/21 Blend Date: 11/30/22. Built: 12/02, Shipped 12/4, Arrived at dealer on 12/23, Took possession on 12/30/22!!! 476 Days after ordering.
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆
llv1980

Rank IV

Oct 25, 2021

Call your dealer and ask for order number.

Prisoner #19359

Oct 25, 2021

Call your dealer and ask for order number.

Thanks - makes sense!
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆

Life is a Highway

Oct 25, 2021

I am gonna have to go back and look, but I think my order number is the same as my reservation number. I have kept snapshots of everything. Did you just walk in and order or do a reservation online first?
Rydfree

Life is a Highway

Oct 25, 2021

Yup the number is the same

Rank IV

Oct 25, 2021

That's the number I used to see my order at the URL posted above. Still vague info, but more than the "reservation" tab under my ford.com account provided. I can at least see some detail of my build:
- My contact info
- my dealer info
- by build: Baldands, 2.7L, Sas, Lux, Hot Red Chili Pepper color (or whatever its called) and the list of whats included in those packages.
BuckYeah, KennyMac

Life is a Highway

Oct 25, 2021

That's the number I used to see my order at the URL posted above. Still vague info, but more than the "reservation" tab under my ford.com account provided. I can at least see some detail of my build:
- My contact info
- my dealer info
- by build: Baldands, 2.7L, Sas, Lux, Hot Red Chili Pepper color (or whatever its called) and the list of whats included in those packages.
Same boat here. Unfortunately until it gets pulled for build that will be as much as you get.
BuckYeah, BroncoFred

Life is a Highway

Oct 25, 2021

By chance did your dealer give a printed build sheet? Having that is the most important thing. That way when they pull for build you can quadruple check to make sure they get it built correctly
WeakNinja

Rank 0

Oct 25, 2021

Order # should be a 4 digit number. Mine was different from reservation #.
WeakNinja
OBXBroncoGuy

Oct 25, 2021

It’s called Order Code, its on the right hand side of the Order summary that you get from the dealership. I believe its a 4 digit number, that might look like your SSN number, at least mine did.
BroncoFred, WeakNinja

Prisoner #19359

Oct 25, 2021

I am gonna have to go back and look, but I think my order number is the same as my reservation number. I have kept snapshots of everything. Did you just walk in and order or do a reservation online first?

They weren’t taking reservations when I ordered, but I built my vehicle and submitted to dealer, then they contacted me to convert to MY22.
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆

Prisoner #19359

Oct 25, 2021

It’s called Order Code, its on the right hand side of the Order summary that you get from the dealership. I believe its a 4 digit number, that might look like your SSN number, at least mine did.

Thank you! I was looking at what Ford emailed me (probably auto generated). Went back to what the dealer sent and found the order code. Thanks again
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆
WeakNinja
OBXBroncoGuy

Oct 25, 2021

Thank you! I was looking at what Ford emailed me (probably auto generated). Went back to what the dealer sent and found the order code. Thanks again
NP! You aren’t the first, and you wont be the last!
mike hancho III, WeakNinja

OBIE

Oct 25, 2021

Nope, dealer order number is a 4-digit, like 3051. Dealer code starts with F, like mine is F48032. A reservation number is usually 8 digits, example 10119094.
BuckYeah, WeakNinja

OBIE

Oct 25, 2021

If you truly have an order number, and the dealer sales code, you would be able to track it at www.vehiclevisibility.dealerconnection.com
BuckYeah

Prisoner #19359

Oct 25, 2021

If you truly have an order number, and the dealer sales code, you would be able to track it at www.vehiclevisibility.dealerconnection.com

Hmmm, that didn’t work for me. Asking for userID and password. My Ford account info doesn’t work.
Goodyear, AZ 🌵🔆

Rank V

Oct 25, 2021

This is awesome! Thanks for the tip!
TK1215

OBIE

Oct 25, 2021

Hmmm, that didn’t work for me. Asking for userID and password. My Ford account info doesn’t work.
That site, also including Ford's A-plan site, is not working at all today. Anyhow, you made need to create a new account for that link.