Is there a wave or nod when passing each other on the road?

Achilles

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 20, 2022
EZ SHOP #1 OF ARDMORE, Q Street Southwest, Ardmore, OK, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Davis
Member #

If I see another Generation 5 or earlier owner in a parking lot as the same time as me and I am in one of my Bronc's...I usually go give em a compliment on their ride and initiate a convo.... always a pleasant experience to mingle with fellow Bronco owners out in the wild... so few daily drivers left out there in circulation..., becoming more of a rare site to see one put and about in the concrete jungle

D

DaveInSA

I waved to the few I could tell were broncos before passing them at a 120mph closing rate :)
I haven't received any waves back

• Sad
Reactions: Debm

Wolf

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 24, 2022
Boston, MA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Azzari
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I just ordered a Bronco Sport, Badlands Edition about a month ago. Got the premium package, moonroof, in hot pepper red. I have always been a GM guy, but I really like the look of the Sport and all the reviews that I have read have been positive about the Badlands package. I love the look of the Bronco, because it looks different than all the other SUV's out there. I know it will probably be a long wait, but I hope it will be worth it.

Reactions: Debm and KennyMac
D

DaveInSA

As far as the wave goes. Corvette owners and Jeep owners have a wave thing going on. Bikers also have a wave. More of a left hand drop down for the brotherhood of riders.
Yup. Cause if you lift it up in a traditional wave, the wind hits you and you pull a muscle... (at least for the older bikers :D)

Rush4th

Rank III

Promoter II

Feb 11, 2022
Norco, CA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Rushforth
There are a hand full of broncos around my area in so cal. Some wave, some just stare, I always wave if anyone is looking. This one jeep guy almost fell out of his jeep trying to look. He caught me at Starbucks so I let him take it around the block. Now he has the only other 2 door I've seen on the street. I'm sure he'll read this and laugh. Hi James!

• Haha
Reactions: Debm and KennyMac

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I just ordered a Bronco Sport, Badlands Edition about a month ago. Got the premium package, moonroof, in hot pepper red. I have always been a GM guy, but I really like the look of the Sport and all the reviews that I have read have been positive about the Badlands package. I love the look of the Bronco, because it looks different than all the other SUV's out there. I know it will probably be a long wait, but I hope it will be worth it.
Welcome to BN! I haven't seen a BS in HPR. Make sure you post pictures once you get it.
Also, nice bike!

Wolf

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jul 24, 2022
Boston, MA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Azzari
Thank you, and I will. That's my second Indian. I turned in my 2014, when I wanted to get a trunk. The color of the leather wouldn't have matched, so I traded it in for a new one in 2017. My dealer told me that I hit the perfect storm when I traded it in. I qualified for about 4 incentives and one of them basically paid for the trunk and the mount. I ended up paying less for the new one than my 2014. Got to love it when you hit it right. A BS HPR passed me today and the color was awesome. Now I'm chomping at the bit. It's been a month not and I know I have a long wait ahead of me.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Thank you, and I will. That's my second Indian. I turned in my 2014, when I wanted to get a trunk. The color of the leather wouldn't have matched, so I traded it in for a new one in 2017. My dealer told me that I hit the perfect storm when I traded it in. I qualified for about 4 incentives and one of them basically paid for the trunk and the mount. I ended up paying less for the new one than my 2014. Got to love it when you hit it right. A BS HPR passed me today and the color was awesome. Now I'm chomping at the bit. It's been a month not and I know I have a long wait ahead of me.
My dealership had this on the lot when I was waiting for my Black Diamond. I'd never seen HPR before, and had already ordered my Bronco in this color. I do really like the color.View attachment 20220213_120520.jpg