October 9th 2022 1pm start time

Plum819
Jul 17, 2022

Rank III

Jul 17, 2022

My wife and I had to cancel last year and rescheduled for around the same time this year. Last year I was pretty sure the start time was 8am. My wife just mentioned to me that our reservation this year states the start time is 1pm. Im trying to figure out if they made a typo or is there an afternoon session? Just hoping I don‘t get shorted on seat time .
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2022

Life is a Highway

Jul 17, 2022

My wife and I had to cancel last year and rescheduled for around the same time this year. Last year I was pretty sure the start time was 8am. My wife just mentioned to me that our reservation this year states the start time is 1pm. Im trying to figure out if they made a typo or is there an afternoon session? Just hoping I don‘t get shorted on seat time .
They did an afternoon session when I went last year

Rank III

Jul 17, 2022

Thanks . I will have to call and get the particulars.
PSUTE

Rank V

Jul 17, 2022

Thanks . I will have to call and get the particulars.
My experience is that they are super responsive to emails. Got back from NH Friday. You won't be disappointed...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery

Rank III

Jul 18, 2022

what is the airport you fly in to and do they furnish any transportation to steele hill from airport and back

No Ragerts

Jul 18, 2022

I attended NH on 9/11/21 and we started at 9am and we were on top of the mountain wrapping up lunch at 1pm and then continued wheeling until about 4:30.

A 1pm start time feels like a 1/2 day to me!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
PSUTE

Rank III

Jul 18, 2022

I attended NH on 9/11/21 and we started at 9am and we were on top of the mountain wrapping up lunch at 1pm and then continued wheeling until about 4:30.

A 1pm start time feels like a 1/2 day to me!
I agree. Doesn’t seem like enough time. Concerns me.

Rank III

Jul 18, 2022

what is the airport you fly in to and do they furnish any transportation to steele hill from airport and back
Manchester is the closest airport to the event. I’m not aware of any transportation. Would assume you would need to rent a car.

Rank III

Jul 18, 2022

I got the scoop on the 1pm start time. It is condensed on a Sunday. They claim you still get 6hrs of seat time . They said the talking points are shortened and the campfire is omitted. We will see. I’m sure it should still be a good time. I haven’t heard of an unhappy attendee yet.
tasker, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Jul 18, 2022

My understanding is that the it used to be a multi-day event that was more broken up, but has since been condensed to a 1-day 10 hour course. So that start time doesn't seem right to me. But I'd definitely call and find out.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jul 19, 2022

I got the scoop on the 1pm start time. It is condensed on a Sunday. They claim you still get 6hrs of seat time . They said the talking points are shortened and the campfire is omitted. We will see. I’m sure it should still be a good time. I haven’t heard of an unhappy attendee yet.
That is correct. Sunday start and end times are both later than an early start day, and the experience is slightly shortened overall, but we keep in all the best parts. Definitely still a good time!
TK1215, Plum819