INTRODUCING THE 2021 BRONCO TO THE CHANNEL... MEET BEN...

1Five1 Garage
Aug 28, 2021

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

While this was not intentional or planned, we actually hit our 1k Subs on YouTube as we were purchasing the Bronco on 19 August. Jill was so excited about it... again, anything to see her smile more is worth it.

The vehicle here is the product of forgetting to spec out your Big Bend after you change your reservation to what you wanted. An optionless Carbonized Grey Big Bend with a manual transmission and 2.3L engine. While we did not order this we did pick this up after the original customer decided not to take it. We are going to see just what can be done with the default Bronco Big Bend.

While we still have 2 broncos on order still, a Black Diamond and a Badlands, we do not have any intention in cancelling them.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
SquatchOrBust, JMDESROCH
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2021

Rank II

Aug 28, 2021

“4 broncos for 2 people” LoL

Congrats!!
the poacher, 1Five1 Garage

Gladesmen

Aug 28, 2021

“4 broncos for 2 people” LoL

Congrats!!
I think that is the first sign of broncitis. Some other symptoms include: uncontrolled smiling, loss of sleep, the inability to concentrate at work, exploring the wild and low bank account.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Deano Bronc, DRWright

No Ragerts

Aug 28, 2021

Congrats @1Five1 Garage - why Ben? (Hopefully some deep meaningful story and not just cuz it’s a Big Bend) :D
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
DRWright, 1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

Congrats @1Five1 Garage - why Ben? (Hopefully some deep meaningful story and not just cuz it’s a Big Bend) :D

Nope... just too lazy to say Big Bend every time.
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank V

Aug 28, 2021

I think that is the first sign of broncitis. Some other symptoms include: uncontrolled smiling, loss of sleep, the inability to concentrate at work, exploring the wild and low bank account.

smiling? too damn tired to smile...lol. loss of sleep? lol i don't have sleep to lose... inability to concentrate at work? I work on aircraft... you better hope that's not true...lol, exploring the wild and low bank account? I have a full box of Checks... I have plenty of money... lol
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

Rank II

Aug 29, 2021

While this was not intentional or planned, we actually hit our 1k Subs on YouTube as we were purchasing the Bronco on 19 August. Jill was so excited about it... again, anything to see her smile more is worth it.

The vehicle here is the product of forgetting to spec out your Big Bend after you change your reservation to what you wanted. An optionless Carbonized Grey Big Bend with a manual transmission and 2.3L engine. While we did not order this we did pick this up after the original customer decided not to take it. We are going to see just what can be done with the default Bronco Big Bend.

While we still have 2 broncos on order still, a Black Diamond and a Badlands, we do not have any intention in cancelling them.

I've got a manual BB in A51, hardtop. Very interested and seeing what it has and doesn't have. With the manual package you couldn't get many upgrades (like heated seats) but I really wanted a manual so stayed with it.
Hoping most of the other things like cruse control, back up camera, tinted mirrors etc are standard things.

Rank VI

Aug 29, 2021

Nope... just too lazy to say Big Bend every time.
I'm sure someone will name their Badlands "BAD" Breaking Badlands.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.

Rank 0

Aug 29, 2021

I got a Big Bend as a custumer cancel. Dealer mark up was $5000. waiting on my Bad Lands, I'm adding $5000 extra too trade it in.
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972