Interior on Outerbanks!

BASH_5137
Jan 22, 2022

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

Got a great look at what my interior will look like an feel today at dealership. It going to be nice! It not mine but close enough. Blue stich was not as bad as I thought it would be.

Attachments

BuckYeah
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2022

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

Mine should look the same.....thnx! Was that a 2-door?

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

No it was a 4 door with all the Molle cages, raised lid,safe in back, new top of some kind, stripes, an 37. Was only worried about the seats and speakers, 4 in roll bar 2 in dash an 2xin the floor, center in dash a sub in the back. Was great to get look at what's to come.
22OBX

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

Ordered Roush muffler and CAI takes 8 weeks to get. Also order the ram hood takes 6 to 8 weeks also. Not just kick back and save for down payment.
22OBX

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

Ordered Roush muffler and CAI takes 8 weeks to get. Also order the ram hood takes 6 to 8 weeks also. Not just kick back and save for down payment.

Everything is a wait. I have a bumper on order for my 4 door OBX with cloth roast, bumper due to ship 3/4. These are the best looking interiors by far IMO. Of course I’m partial, that and the color keyed exterior is why I chose the OBX.

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

What bumper are you getting I want a steel one also?

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 22, 2022

I'm opting for the Marine Grade Vinyl, but I do think the leather looks nice. I especially like the two-tone approach Ford took. Very classy. :love:
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

No it was a 4 door with all the Molle cages, raised lid,safe in back, new top of some kind, stripes, an 37. Was only worried about the seats and speakers, 4 in roll bar 2 in dash an 2xin the floor, center in dash a sub in the back. Was great to get look at what's to come.

Hope it comes soon ! Enjoy :)