Installed the first of MANY mods to our Big Bend. 4WP bumper.

1Five1 Garage
Sep 26, 2021

Rank V

Sep 26, 2021

This weekend started the push to start modifying the Big Bend to make if our build. 4WP front bumper among 17 items and counting will be installed by Jill, with my help of course. She has been wanting to do this for a while, but the limitations due to her strength loss from fighting cancer has intimidated her for far too long. That stopped today. She jumped in right away and started working on the Bronco with the occasional tap out due to not having the strength to break the torque on the bolts. I have to say I am proud of here and can't wait to the next weekend. Please come show support to a girl who wants to get her hands dirty in the building of the Bronco.

I will be putting up a video this Friday talking about the install and what it took. FYI the instructions were for the removal of the Modular Bumper.

IMG_9097.jpgIMG_9096.jpgIMG_9095.jpgIMG_9094.jpgG0040964.JPG

Attachments

Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Bronco_Adventure, ResidualGenius
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2021
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 26, 2021

This weekend started the push to start modifying the Big Bend to make if our build. 4WP front bumper among 17 items and counting will be installed by Jill, with my help of course. She has been wanting to do this for a while, but the limitations due to her strength loss from fighting cancer has intimidated her for far too long. That stopped today. She jumped in right away and started working on the Bronco with the occasional tap out due to not having the strength to break the torque on the bolts. I have to say I am proud of here and can't wait to the next weekend. Please come show support to a girl who wants to get her hands dirty in the building of the Bronco.

I will be putting up a video this Friday talking about the install and what it took. FYI the instructions were for the removal of the Modular Bumper.

View attachment 18763View attachment 18764View attachment 18765View attachment 18766View attachment 18767

ILoos great! Thinking of a few mods, Mostly lights, but thinking of replacing the plastic rear bumper since I’m getting the upgraded front mod bumper from ford
Bronco_Adventure, 1Five1 Garage

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

View attachment 18763View attachment 18764View attachment 18765View attachment 18766View attachment 18767

Looks so good !