Advocate I

Dec 9, 2020
Noblesville, IN, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Things are getting closer. An email went out to the reservation holders from my dealer (Fishers) and they have 3 being built in May, 9 in June. I am hoping for July as the earlier ones are FE's and the one for the dealer loaner. At least we are finally seeing movement. Maybe we can grow this group a bit and then have people show up at weekend car events with their new Bronco. I know I am headed to Plainfield on the 19th to see their one day Bronco reveal. Anyone else?

Automator59

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 14, 2021
Upland, IN, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Kaylor
I moved my reservation to a MY22, I was 2nd reservation in line at Bob Thomas in Ft. Wayne. Going Badlands/Lux/MIC/2.7L so I think a MY21 would have been delayed anyway. I have been traveling so much on business that I really did not have an opportunity to figure what I wanted and with a likely later delivery due to configuration, I figured it wouldn't hurt to delay. I also figure some of the order bugs will be taken care of and maybe some new options. It did bother me some of the restrictions having the 2.7L, like no paint protection, but I figure that is more an indication the bugs weren't worked out yet. I'm not worried about the status or risk of the first model year, I have a first model year coyote Mustang GT that has been fine.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Bucktown

Rank V

Promoter III

Jan 3, 2021
Martinsville, IN, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Zike
Member #

Things are getting closer. An email went out to the reservation holders from my dealer (Fishers) and they have 3 being built in May, 9 in June. I am hoping for July as the earlier ones are FE's and the one for the dealer loaner. At least we are finally seeing movement. Maybe we can grow this group a bit and then have people show up at weekend car events with their new Bronco. I know I am headed to Plainfield on the 19th to see their one day Bronco reveal. Anyone else?
[/QUOT when and where is the Plainfield one, what dealership, is a reservation holder one for their dealership or is it open.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I moved my reservation to a MY22, I was 2nd reservation in line at Bob Thomas in Ft. Wayne. Going Badlands/Lux/MIC/2.7L so I think a MY21 would have been delayed anyway. I have been traveling so much on business that I really did not have an opportunity to figure what I wanted and with a likely later delivery due to configuration, I figured it wouldn't hurt to delay. I also figure some of the order bugs will be taken care of and maybe some new options. It did bother me some of the restrictions having the 2.7L, like no paint protection, but I figure that is more an indication the bugs weren't worked out yet. I'm not worried about the status or risk of the first model year, I have a first model year coyote Mustang GT that has been fine.
Yep, did the same thing. I'm hoping the MY22 will start rolling out in January. I ended up going with Stephen's in West Virginia since my local dealer wouldn't come off of MSRP.

DustyDawg

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

May 12, 2021
Indianapolis, Indiana
First Name
rex
Last Name
rodwell
Member #

I am in!!! Be awhile before I see my Bronco though. Black Diamond, Sasquatch package, hard top, Area 51. Cant wait to get my hands on it.