Incredible experience at NH!

FrankieTrey
Oct 03, 2021

Rank III

Oct 03, 2021

Every aspect of the NH Off Roadeo exceeded my expectations.

All of the guides were professional and truly into the experience. Rob was my guide and really gave us his all running up and down these trails for hours on end to help us see as much of Gunsmoke Mtn as possible in the day.

The trails. The food. The merch. The vehicles. All on point.

Highly recommend.

Attachments

KJC76, the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 03, 2021

Life is a Highway

Oct 03, 2021

Great pictures

Rank V

Oct 04, 2021

I'm there this coming Wednesday!
KennyMac, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Oct 04, 2021

Hiya! I was there on Saturday as well, with Dan as my trail guide. It was AWESOME!!!!!! Here's a link to a post on my insta:
KJC76, Laura

Rank VI

Oct 04, 2021

COOL! i go up thursday and can't wait!
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
Laura, glamosaurus

Rank V

Oct 04, 2021

COOL! i go up thursday and can't wait!
Two weeks ago this Thursday we had only 8 units total, hopefully you will have a similar small group. It was certainly a great time, great guides and really tested all the features of these beasts. Enjoy!
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2
KJC76, Laura

Rank VI

Oct 04, 2021

I intend to! be interesting to see how it does on the fairly soggy terrain with all the rain
Have (2) 73 Broncos as well as a 2 door manual shift Velocity Blue Sasquatch in da house!!
glamosaurus

Rank V

Oct 04, 2021

I intend to! be interesting to see how it does on the fairly soggy terrain with all the rain
I was in a group of 7, and I got to drive the lead Bronco, which was the only Badlands in the group. The stabilizer bar disconnect gave me a huge advantage. (I think, anyway.) Felt like I could tackle anything! Have a blast!!!
Laura

Rank VI

Oct 04, 2021

HOPEFULLY i will get something close to what I have on order.....2 Door Sasquatch....manual! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
glamosaurus

Rank V

Oct 04, 2021

HOPEFULLY i will get something close to what I have on order.....2 Door Sasquatch....manual! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I have a 2-door squatch automatic on order! All the trucks there were 4-doors, however....

Rank VI

Oct 04, 2021

there will be one two door there (if I had doors!)slottys.jpg
KJC76, Laura

Rank V

Oct 04, 2021

there will be one two door there (if I had doors!)View attachment 19179
Wooo what a sweet rig! I'm in Keene! Surprised I haven't seen you roamin around. :)

Rank V

Oct 04, 2021

I have a 2-door squatch automatic on order! All the trucks there were 4-doors, however....

They rotate units between cleanups, my group on 9/23 only had 4 door units to pick from but when dinner was over they had brought in the clean ones for the next day and they had (2) 2 doors to pick from. We were told the only manual in their corral is the one on the rock display
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2
KJC76, tasker

Rank III

Oct 04, 2021

No manuals but there were 2 2 doors!

tasker

Rank V

Oct 06, 2021

Today’s group is a disaster as we took a trail we probably shouldn’t have. There are 7 of us out here trying to get up a hill and it’s less than an hour to sunset. One slid into a tree trying to get up. I’m about ready to start walking back because I’m not going to damage something I’d have to pay for. We’ve been here almost 90 minutes.
KJC76, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Oct 06, 2021

Today’s group is a disaster as we took a trail we probably shouldn’t have. There are 7 of us out here trying to get up a hill and it’s less than an hour to sunset. One slid into a tree trying to get up. I’m about ready to start walking back because I’m not going to damage something I’d have to pay for. We’ve been here almost 90 minutes.
Wow,

Rank V

Oct 07, 2021

Oh no! How did the day wrap up? Was everyone ok? :(
Laura

Rank IV

Oct 09, 2021

They rotate units between cleanups, my group on 9/23 only had 4 door units to pick from but when dinner was over they had brought in the clean ones for the next day and they had (2) 2 doors to pick from. We were told the only manual in their corral is the one on the rock display
I was also there on the 23rd! I drove lead for my group
2 DR Badlands Velocity Blue, Lux, Auto, 2.7
HikerAT22