Included Equipment

CourtneyLLuna
Feb 13, 2021

Rank III

Feb 13, 2021

When building my Bronco Sport Outerbanks online, the included equipment showed the tow hitch. It also had an option to add the hitch for $495. When we converted to order we elected not to add it because it was “included”. Fast forward to delivery and pick up. No hitch!
Anyone else have this issue? The dealership won’t help and Ford won’t help. I’m in an infinite loop of “it’s not our responsibility”.
And to make things more frustrating, there is no release date for it after market.
B7489C61-631C-43A2-A268-50A6F17A17DD.png
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2021

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 13, 2021

Probably an error in the build and price. If you look right below it you will see it's a $495 option. That's why it's always best to use the build and price as a guide. Not as a tool. Confirm everything at the time of order. I don't honesty think there is anything you can do.

0335E118-FA37-408A-AC2C-F08EC03A57E3.png

Rank III

Feb 13, 2021

That’s what I did. The person at the dealership that did the order said it seemed to be an error and adding it as an option didn’t make sense. So when he placed the order he removed the $495 option.

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 13, 2021

That’s what I did. The person at the dealership that did the order said it seemed to be an error and adding it as an option didn’t make sense. So when he placed the order he removed the $495 option.

Probably would have been better if they left it be. And if it had actually come with a hitch in the package they could have credited you back the $495.
CourtneyLLuna