'In Production' - How long?

LagoCJ
Jun 24, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 24, 2021

I got my window sticker and my status changed to 'In Production' on 6/15. As of today, there is no change to status and wanted to find out what other folks are experiencing for the length of time your build status shows in production, before changing to 'Built'.
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
KJC76, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2021

Wank ER

Jun 26, 2021

I believe the letters that came out did not mention a build time.

From Ford:
  • Scheduled for Production - This will give you an approximate build date, 45-60 days in advance.
  • Built - Your Bronco is fully built, awaiting final calibrations and accessory install. You'll get a dealership estimated arrival date as well.
  • Shipped - It's on its way. Here you'll get final confirmation that your Bronco is taking a ride on a car hauler.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
TK1215, Commodore

Rank VI

Jun 27, 2021

I have been hitting refresh on the status page about every hour. Posting my experience so other folks might have some idea of what to expect (being in the dark SUCKS):
- 4/15: Received email with week of 6/7 production scheduling (then changed to 6/28)
- 5/15: Received email with week of 6/21 production schedule change
- 6/15: Received 'In production' email and status changed to 'In Production' (with no date below)
- 6/15: Window sticker made available, with 6/15 invoice date (bottom of sticker, below price), and 6/23 production date (Blend)
- 6/24: Production status page changed to 'In Production' with 6/24 date below
- 6/27: Production status page changed to 'Built'

I am in the Austin TX area. Will update when I get a shipping date, and delivery. Give others an idea of transit times to TX. Will see how closely they hit the Delivery Est (7/13).

1624801457581.png
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
RdCrom86, YungCharlie

Rank 0

Jun 27, 2021

@LagoCJ Thanks for the post, very helpful. I have a similar time frame with an OB 4door Lux 2.3 production date of 6/28. Located in Dallas, hoping to receive by end of July. I’ll be watching how accurate your delivery time is.
TK1215, Commodore

Rank IV

Jun 27, 2021

Email from Ford stating production week of 6/21.
Window sticker populated 6/17
Blend date of 6/23
In production date of 6/24
System updated today stating built with estimated delivery between 7/17 and 7/23 to South Jersey just outside Philly. 033EE2AA-7407-4FC5-B380-5B020C801871.jpeg
OBX 4 Dr / Lux / Leather / Tow / Orange / Soft Top / 2.7L
Res: 7/15/20 - OD: 2/19/21 - IP: 6/23 - Built 6/27 - Rec 7/9
jasony2069, TK1215

Wank ER

Jun 27, 2021

Stuffing a handful of popcorn in my mouth while thinking...."This is what it will look like someday. I will see this with my own eyes. The future is here!"
2021 FE Cactus Grey
TK1215, Drive2net

Rank VI

Jun 27, 2021

@LagoCJ Thanks for the post, very helpful. I have a similar time frame with an OB 4door Lux 2.3 production date of 6/28. Located in Dallas, hoping to receive by end of July. I’ll be watching how accurate your delivery time is.
Just received an email from Ford....estimating 7/7-7/13. Woohoo!!
TK1215, Drive2net

Rank III

Jun 28, 2021

I got my window sticker and my status changed to 'In Production' on 6/15. As of today, there is no change to status and wanted to find out what other folks are experiencing for the length of time your build status shows in production, before changing to 'Built'.
Same here, in production since 6/19 - no changes or updates as of this morning. Thinking about calling...
TK1215, Commodore

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2021

Same here, in production since 6/19 - no changes or updates as of this morning. Thinking about calling...
I started getting very worried and called after about 5 days. They confirmed (very nice people) that it was on deck to be built, with the estimated date which matched the 'blend' date on the window sticker. It went into actual production on 6/24 (one day after the blend date expected). Then it took three days to be 'built' status, next day it was 'shipped'.
TK1215, SlashRacer

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jun 28, 2021

So my 8/9 might arrive in August and not in September or October, huh?

Like how fast its build and shipped, this makes my day
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jun 28, 2021

So my 8/9 might arrive in August and not in September or October, huh?

Like how fast its build and shipped, this makes my day
Agreed! Now I just have to resist the urge to go ninja and place a hidden 'tree cam' next to the dealership for arrival monitoring. No joyriding in MY Bronco...more than 8 miles on the odo, I will know there have been shenanigans!!
TK1215, SlashRacer

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jun 28, 2021

Agreed! Now I just have to resist the urge to go ninja and place a hidden 'tree cam' next to the dealership for arrival monitoring. No joyriding in MY Bronco...more than 8 miles on the odo, I will know there have been shenanigans!!

I gotta create OC's based on Leo and Virgo for her, give her a proper name.

... Race, hair color, story, personality... All part of the fun :D
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
mike hancho III, SlashRacer

Rank 0

Jun 28, 2021

Email from Ford stating production week of 6/21.
Window sticker populated 6/17
Blend date of 6/23
In production date of 6/24
System updated today stating built with estimated delivery between 7/17 and 7/23 to South Jersey just outside Philly. View attachment 14925
Im in South Jersey as well with a blend date of 7/2. Hoping to see it by the end of July. Your timeline gives me hope!
TK1215, bbarnshaw

Rank II

Jun 29, 2021

My coworker had production as of 6/21 last week, and received an email today that it will be delivered 7/16. So just a few weeks. He ordered Badlands, Cyber Orange, Sasquatch. Soft Top. No special upgrades.
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jun 29, 2021

I understand!

My blend date is 0616.

I’m sure it was built but none of the emails say “Built”.

Found out it’s coming by rail. Rail isn’t “officially built” until it comes off the train and scanned tor convoy transport.

I’m expecting it this week…
TK1215, Drinxxs04

Rank III

Jun 29, 2021

Ford's tracker is slow to update from "In Production" to "Built" status.

My build week was never bumped from 6/21. On 6/17 I got my sticker and moved into the "In Production" status. My blend date was 6/24.

On 6/23 at 7:15pm my rig went to the trim shop, and rolled off of final assembly just before midnight on the 24th. It was tagged for gate release at 10am on the 25th.

It was picked up by the transport company at 2:15 yesterday afternoon and is being delivered today, but the tracker SILL showed "In Production" until 1:45 this morning. It still does not reflect that it has shipped, even though I'm getting it today.

FWIW if you know your blend date, start bugging your dealer for updates 2 days later. If your delivery is by convoy, you'll have it very quickly after.
ChrisD, TK1215

Rank II

Jul 05, 2021

I have been hitting refresh on the status page about every hour. Posting my experience so other folks might have some idea of what to expect (being in the dark SUCKS):
- 4/15: Received email with week of 6/7 production scheduling (then changed to 6/28)
- 6/15: Received 'In production' email and status changed to 'In Production' (with no date below)
- 6/15: Window sticker made available, with 6/15 invoice date (bottom of sticker, below price), and 6/23 production date (Blend)

I am in the Austin TX area. Will update when I get a shipping date, and delivery. Give others an idea of transit times to TX. Will see how closely they hit the Delivery Est (7/13).

View attachment 14924
Do you mind sharing your specks? Like did you have a hard top? tow package? sasquatch? lux package? etc ... I am still confused how I don't have a build date. So curious to compare.
TK1215

Rank IV

Jul 05, 2021

Ford's tracker is slow to update from "In Production" to "Built" status.

My build week was never bumped from 6/21. On 6/17 I got my sticker and moved into the "In Production" status. My blend date was 6/24.

On 6/23 at 7:15pm my rig went to the trim shop, and rolled off of final assembly just before midnight on the 24th. It was tagged for gate release at 10am on the 25th.

It was picked up by the transport company at 2:15 yesterday afternoon and is being delivered today, but the tracker SILL showed "In Production" until 1:45 this morning. It still does not reflect that it has shipped, even though I'm getting it today.

FWIW if you know your blend date, start bugging your dealer for updates 2 days later. If your delivery is by convoy, you'll have it very quickly after.
How did you find all of this out? My blend date was 06/30 so assume things are moving but how did you get all this detail?
GypsyV, TK1215

Rank VI

Jul 05, 2021

Do you mind sharing your specks? Like did you have a hard top? tow package? sasquatch? lux package? etc ... I am still confused how I don't have a build date. So curious to compare.
Mine is a First Edition 4Dr.
TK1215

Rank IV

Jul 05, 2021

View attachment 14924
Following! Here in Houston, Tx so this is right up my alley
Received my window sticker on 7/2, blend date 7/16
Hoping your EST Delivery is on point!
Badlands 4D / Cyber Orange / 2.7 / MIC / Sasquatch / High Package
Big Bend 4D / Velocity Blue / 2.7 / MIC / Mid Package
TK1215