In It to Win It!

BuzzyBud
May 08, 2021

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

On thing I have noticed about the Bronco Nation members is our ability to adapt in challenging times. We seem to embody the phase, “In It to Win It.

In less challenging times, my travel trailer would be taking me to New Brunswick, Canada. In the true BN style, plans are adjusted.

This past week a new perennial garden was planted on the back side of my trailer here in Maine. I could still pull my trailer but can hold off on those plans. Coupled with the addition of two bird feeders, I have created my own “points of joy” to counter any challenges outside my control. Many more projects are planned for the coming weeks since I suspect I will need the distraction.

So, there you have it, feel free to share your “In It to Win It” plans.

1620480926397.png
Sdakotabronco, ResidualGenius
Last edited by a moderator: May 08, 2021

Road trip!!!

May 08, 2021

I’m in it to win it! I am working someone else’s weekend at work this weekend so I have more $$$ to put down on my bronco.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215, Deepshag

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

I’m in it to win it! I am working someone else’s weekend at work this weekend so I have more $$$ to put down on my bronco.

As you can see, I’m earning my money. ;)

View attachment 12845
I’d delete that... you can read everything on the wall
BuzzyBud, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

May 08, 2021

I’d delete that... you can read everything on the wall
Nothing on that wall has the company name. I work in the maintenance department and the business cards are service reps.

Ok....I edited it and deleted the pic just in case.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215, DRWright

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

Cool

I’ve been busted for less.
TK1215, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

On thing I have noticed about the Bronco Nation members is our ability to adapt in challenging times. We seem to embody the phase, “In It to Win It.

In less challenging times, my travel trailer would be taking me to New Brunswick, Canada. In the true BN style, plans are adjusted.

This past week a new perennial garden was planted on the back side of my trailer here in Maine. I could still pull my trailer but can hold off on those plans. Coupled with the addition of two bird feeders, I have created my own “points of joy” to counter any challenges outside my control. Many more projects are planned for the coming weeks since I suspect I will need the distraction.

View attachment 12843
Now I wanna kick open a lawn chair and enjoy an ice cold beer. Since this Pandemic I've learned to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life. Never know when I'll kick the bucket
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
SlashRacer, Commodore

Your unofficial Favorite Author

May 08, 2021

Normally, I'd try to write a chapter for one of my stories today (110pgs printed this year, 16chps, 5 different stories), but in order to get my e-book (not paperback) & Comic to sell, recreated my old IG and gonna work on my blog today

Wish me luck, already got a diverse stock/crypto portfolio, just wanna hustle a bit more as well
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
BuzzyBud, SlashRacer

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

Normally, I'd try to write a chapter for one of my stories today (110pgs printed this year, 16chps, 5 different stories), but in order to get my e-book (not paperback) & Comic to sell, recreated my old IG and gonna work on my blog today

Wish me luck, already got a diverse stock/crypto portfolio, just wanna hustle a bit more as well
Me ...I’m a scientist
I rewrote evolution and discovered the cure for aging.
Today, I wanna get the grass cut!
Sdakotabronco, LagoCJ

Fashionably late to the PARTY

May 08, 2021

Spring service while waiting for the forest service to open the gates. Most of the good/fun roads/trails don't open up here until June 1. Two inches of new snow this morning so shop time it is. So yes...In it to win it!

Attachments

2 Dr BL MGV High 2.3 Auto SAS MIC Tow....
7/13/20 res 1/21/21 order
Got my VIN 9/30.....Build week 11/15 Delivered 1/14/22
Sdakotabronco, Bschurr

Rank V

May 08, 2021

View attachment 12843
Wow..small world . Are you north or south of Bangor. My fam is N aroostook County. But I'm in MD
SlashRacer, Commodore

Rank V

May 08, 2021

In it to win it. Welp my 2007 Xterra radiator..etc getting replaced $700. Hurts but ..I'm holding out for my BD Bronco.
Howdy, SlashRacer

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

Wow..small world . Are you north or south of Bangor. My fam is N aroostook County. But I'm in MD
South of Bangor. Waterville, ME area. Heaven on earth.
SlashRacer, Commodore

Rank V

May 08, 2021

South of Bangor. Waterville, ME area. Heaven on earth.
Pretty area..as I've seen traveling thru on my way to To East coast ALASKA (Ft Kent/Madawaska)to visit family. I'm getting a BD to visit family lol
SlashRacer, Commodore

Rank V

May 08, 2021

Pretty area..as I've seen traveling thru on my way to To East coast ALASKA (Ft Kent/Madawaska)to visit family. I'm getting a BD to visit family lol
Here is St John Valley & Canada..from US side In July of course black fly season.

Attachments

Sdakotabronco, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

Here is St John Valley & Canada..from US side In July of course black fly season.
Big floppy hat and bug net is mandatory attire during black fly season. Love summer in both Canada and Alaska.
SlashRacer, Commodore

May 08, 2021

Off topic, but trying to think of a car for an OC I wanna revamp.

Add a bit of "Rule of Cool" with "Grounded in reality", what would you picture some 26yo punk girl from small town, ranch family Texas driving, someone who'd fit in in Downtown Dallas, Austin, Asbury Park, or somewhere along those lines of eccentric, eclectic and basically for the music/weird crowd
SlashRacer, Commodore

No Ragerts

May 08, 2021

In it to win it for sure. Replacing my power steering pump in my Rubicon after some excessive fun in the mud a few weekends ago...

8C459165-C505-42C2-8D25-1342490DE8A1.jpeg
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Howdy, SlashRacer

Rank VI

May 08, 2021

Off topic, but trying to think of a car for an OC I wanna revamp.

Add a bit of "Rule of Cool" with "Grounded in reality", what would you picture some 26yo punk girl from small town, ranch family Texas driving, someone who'd fit in in Downtown Dallas, Austin, Asbury Park, or somewhere along those lines of eccentric, eclectic and basically for the music/weird crowd
Flat bed Ford...
Slowin down...
To take a look...
SlashRacer, BuzzyBud

May 08, 2021

Flat bed Ford...
Slowin down...
To take a look...

Do like it minus the flat bed, definitely works