If we have to wait.

Jluf
May 29, 2021

Rank III

May 29, 2021

Just curious if any other early reservation holders are changing their orders since they now most likely have to wait anyway. I ordered a 2.7, 2 door Black Diamond with tow package. I opted out of sasquatch because I didnt want to spend the money and possibly wait longer than I hoped too. At this point Im tempted to add it since Ill have a longer wait. I could put the money together to cover the upgrade over the next 6 months. Also waiting for the white top is also a possibility. While I had hoped to be driving my Bronco this summer waiting isn't the worst thing in the world. Thoughts? Appreciate everyone posting over the last 24 hours. It's nice to know I'm not alone in Bronco limbo.
Bronc96, ResidualGenius
Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2021

Life is a Highway

May 30, 2021

Just curious if any other early reservation holders are changing their orders since they now most likely have to wait anyway. I ordered a 2.7, 2 door Black Diamond with tow package. I opted out of sasquatch because I didnt want to spend the money and possibly wait longer than I hoped too. At this point Im tempted to add it since Ill have a longer wait. I could put the money together to cover the upgrade over the next 6 months. Also waiting for the white top is also a possibility. While I had hoped to be driving my Bronco this summer waiting isn't the worst thing in the world. Thoughts? Appreciate everyone posting over the last 24 hours. It's nice to know I'm not alone in Bronco limbo.
I am sticking with it as ordered. Hopefully next year
Norderwurm

Rank V

May 30, 2021

Only thing I changed was to delete the brush guard. Was not totally enthused by it, way less enthused after the redesign. Constraint was the straw. BaseSquatch, 2.7...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
ResidualGenius, TK1215

Rank IV

May 30, 2021

I decided to go against the brush guard since I'm going with the winch mount on the modular bumper and It's not an overkill

Attachments

Libations MOD

May 30, 2021

Just curious if any other early reservation holders are changing their orders since they now most likely have to wait anyway.
Only thing I changed was to delete the brush guard. Was not totally enthused by it, way less enthused after the redesign. Constraint was the straw. BaseSquatch, 2.7...
I'm staying basically with my original order WT 4dr, 2.7 MIC, LUX, Leather, Tow, I did remove the MOD bumper setup & bash plates after the redesign as well, looks like crap now. Saved about $2,000 and now get the Fog lights and switch back and will go AM on much better winch/bumper combo
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 30, 2021

I'm staying basically with my original order WT 4dr, 2.7 MIC, LUX, Leather, Tow, I did remove the MOD bumper setup & bash plates after the redesign as well, looks like crap now. Saved about $2,000 and now get the Fog lights and switch back and will go AM on much better winch/bumper combo

I'm counting on the aftermarket to provide chrome bumpers and good winch bumpers.
Cliffhanger, Bronc96

Libations MOD

May 30, 2021

I'm counting on the aftermarket to provide chrome bumpers and good winch bumpers.

Not looking forward chrome myself but I’d almost guarantee the AM will be loaded by the time Ford gets their shit together!
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank VI

May 30, 2021

Opted to code 99 my order from the beginning to wait and see what MY22 brings...

Currently have a 2 dr, Non-Squatch BL with 7 spd on order but seriously considering adding Squatch for the 35s. Also debating dropping back down to BD Squatch or BaseSquatch but have some time to think on this. Looking forward to the potential for a white top and anything else MY22 brings.

The BD is a capable trim but the Squatch will take your Bronc to the next level. If you can swing it, I say go for it because is one heck of a deal when compared to adding from aftermarket later plus you get the factory warranty. (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deano Bronc, Jluf

Rank VI

May 30, 2021

No changes here. But I have definitely thought about it.. Unfortunately I don't live in a world where I would commute an hour each way to work in a sasquatch. It isn't even close to practical. A BD with a 2.3? I am gonna try it and hope that I love the damned thing. If I do I will keep the one slated for early Sep (July 26 build confirmation) and then I can get what I really want. That would be a modern throwback to a Stroppe Baja Bronco. They come out with that, I am buying another one, hands down!Ford-Bronco-Stroppe-Baja-Edition-Rear.jpg
Mal, Deano Bronc