I still have not seen a Bronco in person!

Supporter I

Jul 11, 2020
Seminole, FL, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Person
Member #

I’ve seen them and was lucky to get a 2 day test drive with a demo 4 door Wildtrack. The dealership I ordered with has been great. You won’t be disappointed not one bit. They look even better in person and wait till you get behind the wheel. Definitely worth the wait.

WeakNinja

Rank III

Advocate I

Sep 6, 2021
Modesto, CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Nishioka
Member #

I'm out in California, & the only one I've seen has been the mannequin at my local dealer. I've been watching YouTube videos from Town & Country Ford in Bessemer, Alabama. Mitchell has a Badlands 4dr (personal vehicle) and a Base they are going to customize & give away as a promotion. If your close, maybe swing by there.

Reactions: KennyMac

Bike007b

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 12, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hauritz
Member #

I drove this today, big Bend with lift and 37’s. I went to my dealer her in LV, had to get a part for my mustang.
Saw my Bronco guy “Mick” (he is great) at Gaudin Ford.
I went by to say hello and he asked if I wanted to go for a demo ride in a Bronco. I quickly said “why yes, and yes”.
What a great ride! Easy to drive, it felt natural, everything in reach. Very comfortable, I felt at ease driving. Not like driving a new car and you are not comfortable.
A most excellent ride, it was only about 3 miles but awesome!

Attachments

J.bell

Rank IV

Supporter III

Mar 25, 2021
Bay Shore, NY, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Bellino
Iv'e seen several in the wild, saw 2 in captivity yesterday one whiteOBX, the other base Sasquatch. I'll tell you they're not photogenic. I sent my bud a pix of the OBX, he said reminds him of a renegade. then sent the sas, he said" that's figging nice." I looked at the pic . he was right. They look great in person. not as good as the pics, or maybe I just suck at photography?

Reactions: Bike007b