I still have not seen a Bronco in person!

KennyMac
Sep 12, 2021

Rank V

Sep 12, 2021

Seriously, there are hardly any Broncos in Alabama. I was camping with my wife in Asheville NC the weekend of super cel east, but with the rain and all, I didn't leave her for the Broncos (trust me, I wanted to, but I'm a good husband like that). I just keep missing out, and still have not even seen one in person! I have covered over 1k miles in the past 2 days, seen a bunch of sports, including one at the very front of a 10 car pileup in NY, but not a single Bronco. I guess I'll have to wait for Off Roadeo on Wednesday, but damn, what a wait!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
WeakNinja, Broncofly
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2021

Rank IV

Sep 12, 2021

I just spent 4 days driving from Louisiana to Pittsburgh and back and did not see one big Bronco.
TK1215, Bike007b

Rank XII

Sep 12, 2021

Say it isn't so.
Bike007b, KennyMac

Wank ER

Sep 12, 2021

Seen 2 locally - jealous but still nice to see. A white OB and an Area 51 Saqtch Badlands. Looked great with the doors off and roof down.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
WeakNinja, TK1215

Rank V

Sep 12, 2021

I didn't see one until I went to the Moab off-rodeo lol
TK1215, Bike007b

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

I just took two ride alongs at the super cel in Buena Vista. Rode in a build exactly like my order. It was epic. The videos on the web don’t do it justice.
WeakNinja, TK1215
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 12, 2021

Other than the dealership, I haven’t yet either! I’ve seen 2 sports, but surprised I haven’t seen any since I’m near DC
TK1215, KennyMac

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

Seriously, there are hardly any Broncos in Alabama. I was camping with my wife in Asheville NC the weekend of super cel east, but with the rain and all, I didn't leave her for the Broncos (trust me, I wanted to, but I'm a good husband like that). I just keep missing out, and still have not even seen one in person! I have covered over 1k miles in the past 2 days, seen a bunch of sports, including one at the very front of a 10 car pileup in NY, but not a single Bronco. I guess I'll have to wait for Off Roadeo on Wednesday, but damn, what a wait!
You plan on doing Off-Rodeo??
KennyMac, Bike007b

Rank V

Sep 12, 2021

Your Ford dealer may have a mannequin unit available for people to test.
4 Door | Soft Top | Black Diamond | Cactus Gray | 2.7 | Mid | Tow | Squatch
WeakNinja, KennyMac

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 12, 2021

The only ones I have seen in person are when I went to one of the pre-production showings. Have yet to see one on the road here in DE. And my local dealers have not even received their demos. I know a shop about an hour south of me has customized three that they posted on their FB page.

I am going to be driving one next week at the dealer in PA that I bought my Gladiator from. I have to take my girlfriends Fusion in to have the tires checked out.
KennyMac, Bike007b

Rank III

Sep 12, 2021

All American Ford in Oneonta Alabama has a Squatched Big Bend you can look at... I drove it and assumed by the power that it was the v6... It was the 2.3! very impressed was I
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Sep 12, 2021

I haven't seen one out in the wild but Town & Country Ford in Bessemer has a stock Base demo and Bondy's Ford in Dothan has a demo In was told .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
KennyMac, Bike007b

Gladesmen

Sep 12, 2021

This was the first one I saw in the wild on August 21, as I was heading to get my windshield replaced. 19FFF142-6E59-4921-B5A7-B9CCB3E65352.jpegLater that day I saw 3-4 others two were definitely mannequins the other I think were mannequins as well.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
benuff, WeakNinja

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

I haven’t seen one in the wild either. I have had friends that have seen them in the wild. Pics that prove it.
Sasquatch is elusive!
TK1215, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Sep 12, 2021

I am sad too. Currently, I am in south Florida for work and have not seen a single one either. Like where are they?????
KennyMac

Home, home on the range

Sep 12, 2021

My dealership has gotten a few in and we even got to witness from a far (we were parked in the parking lot watching) a family getting their new Bronco. I know one of the delivered Broncos here in town was totaled less than a week after it was delivered, but I have yet to see one in the wild. I thought I caught a glimpse of either a black or animatter blue one the other day, but was so quick I'm not 100% sure. I know they're out there!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
KennyMac

Rank V

Sep 12, 2021

I drove one to Birmingham AL 2 weeks ago on a weekend test drive. Along the way a young lady in a Bronco Sport pulled along side and was filming the big Bronco. I was glad that she was obviously a Bronco fan. BTW - I thought to reset the mpg & averaged 24 mpg on the 140 mile trip home.
WeakNinja, KennyMac

Rank IV

Sep 12, 2021

Mr/Mrs/Miss/etc. Sasquatch is known to be elusive. o_O
202X Wildtrak, Area 51, Tow, Lux.MIC. Build date Dec.19 2022
hoping delivery for my birthday Feb 22!!! Received Feb 13 2023.
KennyMac, Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Sep 12, 2021

A couple months back I drove by one for that I think was being used for the Presser event in Austin.
KennyMac

Rank V

Sep 12, 2021

I drove a 2-door Wildtrak at my dealer 2 months ago. Headed to Off-Roadeo in 3 weeks.
6GENBRONCOFAN, KennyMac