I still have not seen a Bronco in person!

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
Seriously, there are hardly any Broncos in Alabama. I was camping with my wife in Asheville NC the weekend of super cel east, but with the rain and all, I didn't leave her for the Broncos (trust me, I wanted to, but I'm a good husband like that). I just keep missing out, and still have not even seen one in person! I have covered over 1k miles in the past 2 days, seen a bunch of sports, including one at the very front of a 10 car pileup in NY, but not a single Bronco. I guess I'll have to wait for Off Roadeo on Wednesday, but damn, what a wait!

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Seriously, there are hardly any Broncos in Alabama. I was camping with my wife in Asheville NC the weekend of super cel east, but with the rain and all, I didn't leave her for the Broncos (trust me, I wanted to, but I'm a good husband like that). I just keep missing out, and still have not even seen one in person! I have covered over 1k miles in the past 2 days, seen a bunch of sports, including one at the very front of a 10 car pileup in NY, but not a single Bronco. I guess I'll have to wait for Off Roadeo on Wednesday, but damn, what a wait!
You plan on doing Off-Rodeo??

SquatchOrBust

Rank IV

Champion III

Aug 11, 2021
Arizona
First Name
C
Last Name
C
Member #

Your Ford dealer may have a mannequin unit available for people to test.

Garemlin

Rank VI

Champion III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

The only ones I have seen in person are when I went to one of the pre-production showings. Have yet to see one on the road here in DE. And my local dealers have not even received their demos. I know a shop about an hour south of me has customized three that they posted on their FB page.

I am going to be driving one next week at the dealer in PA that I bought my Gladiator from. I have to take my girlfriends Fusion in to have the tires checked out.

Rydfree

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

I haven't seen one out in the wild but Town & Country Ford in Bessemer has a stock Base demo and Bondy's Ford in Dothan has a demo In was told .

Sdakotabronco

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2020
Sioux Falls, SD, USA
First Name
Linda
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

My dealership has gotten a few in and we even got to witness from a far (we were parked in the parking lot watching) a family getting their new Bronco. I know one of the delivered Broncos here in town was totaled less than a week after it was delivered, but I have yet to see one in the wild. I thought I caught a glimpse of either a black or animatter blue one the other day, but was so quick I'm not 100% sure. I know they're out there!

Reactions: KennyMac

Wanna1

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 20, 2020
Starkville, MS, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Pearson
Member #

I drove one to Birmingham AL 2 weeks ago on a weekend test drive. Along the way a young lady in a Bronco Sport pulled along side and was filming the big Bronco. I was glad that she was obviously a Bronco fan. BTW - I thought to reset the mpg & averaged 24 mpg on the 140 mile trip home.