I got 1 of the 2 left!

Foolmeknot
Dec 05, 2021

Rank 0

Dec 05, 2021

Always wanted a big block original Bronco, just wasn't "practical" to own. My family has bought quite a few Fords through this dealer, who had 2 of these left. My Uncle bought his (fully loaded top of the line) the second they were out, and loves his. My uncle was the only mechanic in the US who could work on one particular car make (I'll mention that later) so his opinion on anything mechanical means everything to me. I hadn't planned on buying one, but after driving it, I had to. ONLY thing I really don't like, is NO CD PLAYER! My car is my private space and HAS to have my music. booo,,, I feel for you all who have to wait! ENJOY!!
HeyDobby
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 05, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 05, 2021

Always wanted a big block original Bronco, just wasn't "practical" to own. My family has bought quite a few Fords through this dealer, who had 2 of these left. My Uncle bought his (fully loaded top of the line) the second they were out, and loves his. My uncle was the only mechanic in the US who could work on one particular car make (I'll mention that later) so his opinion on anything mechanical means everything to me. I hadn't planned on buying one, but after driving it, I had to. ONLY thing I really don't like, is NO CD PLAYER! My car is my private space and HAS to have my music. booo,,, I feel for you all who have to wait! ENJOY!!
Welcome to Bronco Nation. I hear you about the CD player but I guess that dates both of us. I have a lot of old CDs and decided to put them on a thumb drive so I can play them in the Bronco. Well, the results were mixed. The issue is that the sound level and quality are vary depending on the CD. Some aren't as loud so you turn up the volume and then the next song will blast your ears. Just not what I had hoped.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
BroncOitis

Road trip!!!

Dec 05, 2021

Welcome to the Bronco Nation. Let see some pics!!!

I don’t listen to CD’s anymore. All of my CD’s are converted to my iTunes and are digital on my phone now. Bluetooth is what I look for in a radio now.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Dramirez163

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Dec 05, 2021

CD? What's a CD?
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
BroncOitis, FireOne

Rank IV

Dec 05, 2021

iTunes, What's iTunes?

Streamer.
2021 Bronco Wildtrak Cyber Orange, 2019 Raptor Perf Blue
1955 Chevy Cameo, (2) 2023 Mavericks (on order)
the poacher, Khayze427

Rank V

Dec 05, 2021

Y’all ain’t got nothing on me. I have a CD player AND a tape deck in my ‘95 Suburban. I even have one of those fake tape things I can pop into the tape deck to connect my phone. I mostly listen to all my old tapes from the ‘80s though. Hair bands and metal.
On Order, 11/15/21: MY22 Badlands 2-dr, Carb Gray, 2.3L, 7spd, SAS, Lux Reorder, 9/23/22: MY23, dropped tow.
Sche'd Production: 11/28/22, Modules Live: 11/30/22. Delivered 12/02/22.
Sdakotabronco, Steve777468

Rank VI

Dec 05, 2021

My first car had an 8 track player. Man I'm getting old.
Kathleen, Bschurr

Rank VI

Dec 05, 2021

My first car had an 8 track player. Man I'm getting old.
My brother had a record Player in his 61 impala. Lol . My ( new at the time ) 1970 challenger R/T had an 8 track and my wife loved it.
Steve777468, BuckYeah

Rank II

Dec 05, 2021

Gosh, I haven't listened to a CD in years!

When I moved about 5 years ago, I had two huge boxes of CDs in the attic... I kept meaning to get them... but finally "forgot" them. Haven't missed them either. All of my music is "in the cloud" now. No regrets.
BuckYeah, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Dec 05, 2021

iTunes, What's iTunes?

Streamer.
I stream 95% of the time. When I don’t have cell signal and want tunes, I play from my library.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
BroncOitis, Sdakotabronco

Texas Trouble

Dec 05, 2021

Who needs a radio when you’ve got the roar of the tires. OK I’ll admit I like the radio all I care about is the boom and the fact that my iTunes connects directly to the car. Enjoy your new ride
Chaun “ Bronco Crazy” Bodin
FireOne, SlashRacer

Rank V

Dec 05, 2021

Please bring back the 8-track....
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
SlashRacer, jamtra

Rank VI

Dec 05, 2021

Lol. I think you need help. Lol. My first 8 track was Black Sabbath.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
PSUTE, 1Five1 Garage

Texas Trouble

Dec 05, 2021

Watch out your age is showing. Plus where would you keep all the things in these Broncos nowadays there’s not much room.
Chaun “ Bronco Crazy” Bodin
BroncOitis, 1Five1 Garage

Rank VI

Dec 05, 2021

Watch out your age is showing. Plus where would you keep all the things in these Broncos nowadays there’s not much room.
Lol. Sorry. Some of us are nostalgic.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
4by4

Rank 0

Dec 06, 2021

I can remember a time before all that has been mention. AM radio…. then FM, then 8 track, cassette, CDs and then siriusxm, to now streaming/device. Gotta love time, the future is bright!
There was 4 track before the 8 track.
1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Dec 06, 2021

It's just the wife and I. the whole back seat is storage for 8 tracks. I would build a container for them all to show off my collection.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage

Rank VI

Dec 06, 2021

All that streaming music is cool...until your out where you dont get a signal and everything stops....then its just you and the wind...... :cool: :cool: :cool: :alien:
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021

Rank II

Dec 06, 2021

All that streaming music is cool...until your out where you dont get a signal and everything stops....then its just you and the wind...... :cool: :cool: :cool: :alien:

That’s why you save music you want locally on your phone for when you don’t have a connection. Airline flights, etc.

Rank VI

Dec 06, 2021

That’s why you save music you want locally on your phone for when you don’t have a connection. Airline flights, etc.
I like the wind....
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021