I found a trunk mat to instead the OEM one!

Tobiah
Jun 09, 2022

Rank 0

Jun 09, 2022

Was looking for a new trunk mat to replace the original one since it's very worn after one year. It happened that the vendor who sells the interior mats I bought last time also sells the trunk mat. It looks similar to the OEM one but the half price! At this price I can't help ordering one. It is really well made that suprised me! Love it. I think the vendor should record a video to show the comparison between theirs and the OEM.
1654768344554.jpeg

This is the review video I found on YouTube.
LR48, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 09, 2022

Rank IV

Jun 09, 2022

Was looking for a new trunk mat to replace the original one since it's very worn after one year. It happened that the vendor who sells the interior mats I bought last time also sells the trunk mat. It looks similar to the OEM one but the half price! At this price I can't help ordering one. It is really well made that suprised me! Love it. I think the vendor should record a video to show the comparison between theirs and the OEM.
View attachment 37485

This is the review video I found on YouTube.
I cannot tell you how jealous I am that you've had your Bronco long enough to be wearing out floor mats...
Badlands Sasquatch Eruption Green 4 Door Hard Top 2.7 Lux Leather
Reservation 2/12/21 Order 4/2/21
Delivered 1/6/23
CarolinaCactusGreyBabe, Smoothmove

Rank VI

Jun 09, 2022

I was looking at WeatherTech as well and the OEM mats are 20% off when you order on the Ford accessory site this month. Free shipping if you have it shipped to the dealer for pickup.

Rank IV

Jun 09, 2022

Spam. Why don't you just ask us to buy your products instead of lying about it?
Pegasus65, 87BroncoVB

Rank V

Jun 09, 2022

Spam. Why don't you just ask us to buy your products instead of lying about it?

exactly, the only way you wear out a trunk mat in a year is if you are hauling logs in your Bronco.
“BCH BRNC“ BlkDia 2Dr/MIC/2.7/AT/Carbon Gray/Mid Pkg
Res:10/20, Orders: MY ‘21 04/21, MY ‘22 10/21, Prod 8/8, Del 8/29
LR48