I dont get it

Bighammer12
Mar 29, 2022

A51SRQ

Mar 29, 2022

I've gotten my invitations to the Bronco off rodeo. It will cost me a few $1000 for airfare and the cost of attending. How come they have Broncos but I can't get my Bronco?
Jboohound, SupermanFalcon
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2022

Rank VI

Mar 29, 2022

I can give you 120,000 reasons why.
the poacher, jag2440

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Mar 29, 2022

I've gotten my invitations to the Bronco off rodeo. It will cost me a few $1000 for airfare and the cost of attending. How come they have Broncos but I can't get my Bronco?
Because they are the chosen few.

Rank VI

Mar 29, 2022

I believe most of those at the off rodeos are not qc approved vehicles and vehicles used as dispay only builds. I dont think they can even be registered to travel on state roads because of this. IMO.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Dimo302, broncoCrzy

Rank VI

Mar 29, 2022

Since the new Bronco was announced on 7/13/2020, the list of things that Ford has promised and either under-delivered or not-delivered is, um, extensive.

Off-Roadeo is NOT one of those things. Read people's experiences on these forums, and I think people have been universally blown away by the experience that Ford has set up. It is free to Bronco reservation/order/vehicle owners (though you do have to pay to get there, accomodations, and for guests, which is reasonable). Personally, I'm ok with Ford taking some early production and preproduction vehicles to stock the stable at these events.
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
the poacher, Dimo302

A51SRQ

Mar 30, 2022

I believe most of those at the off rodeos are not qc approved vehicles and vehicles used as dispay only builds. I dont think they can even be registered to travel on state roads because of this. IMO.
They all have plates on them. I don't think any company in their right mind [especially with legal liability] would let the public drive a vehicle which has not passed rigorous inspections for safety and drive on that type terrain .
SupermanFalcon

Rank VI

Mar 30, 2022

They all have plates on them. I don't think any company in their right mind [especially with legal liability] would let the public drive a vehicle which has not passed rigorous inspections for safety and drive on that type terrain .
As I stated. "I dont think they can be registered to travel on state roadways." Ofroad licensing is a whole different animal. Also, they have licensing requirements for use in businesses also. But I still believe these are not used on state roadways. I refrain from using the term "highway use" as not to get into the debate of what constitutes a highway with someone just trying to cause trouble.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
SAVEUP

No Ragerts

Mar 30, 2022

As I stated. "I dont think they can be registered to travel on state roadways." Ofroad licensing is a whole different animal. Also, they have licensing requirements for use in businesses also. But I still believe these are not used on state roadways. I refrain from using the term "highway use" as not to get into the debate of what constitutes a highway with someone just trying to cause trouble.
The Broncos at the NH Off-Roadeo all had license plates. I believe they are all early production models because Ford has shown production figures for the Bronco as early as Jan 2021
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Slownstddy

A51SRQ

Mar 30, 2022

The Broncos at the NH Off-Roadeo all had license plates. I believe they are all early production models because Ford has shown production figures for the Bronco as early as Jan 2021
Thank you , a person with facts instead of fiction.
210superair, TheWildheartOutdoors

Rank VI

Mar 30, 2022

We can apply your definition of "fiction" to your cooment as well as you dont provide and factual references. I have been to an off-rodeo and it was a blast. My statement stands as I believe these vehicles are early production models that are not certified to be used on state roadways. I dont have to satisfy your opinion with a litany of documents from ford or the off-roadeo. I really dont care what you believe or think.
SAVEUP, BWepps

A51SRQ

Mar 30, 2022

We can apply your definition of "fiction" to your cooment as well as you dont provide and factual references. I have been to an off-rodeo and it was a blast. My statement stands as I believe these vehicles are early production models that are not certified to be used on state roadways. I dont have to satisfy your opinion with a litany of documents from ford or the off-roadeo. I really dont care what you believe or think.
Theres nothing better than an over achiever.
210superair, SupermanFalcon
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2022

Rank VI

Mar 30, 2022

I mean....without Broncos, wouldn't everybody just be going for a hike? I can see it now...the trail guides saying "Now, pretend you've got one wheel up in the air right here (leg cocked in the air like a dog taking a whizz). Now press the imaginary swaybar disconnect button (settles other leg back on the ground).

I'm WAY more peeved that every YouTuber and influencer on earth somehow magically got theirs and is already posting "10 Things I Hate About My Bronco" videos. Like I want to sit here and listen to someone complain about how their Bronco honks at them if they leave the keys in. GTFOOH with that!
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Max@j2021, 210superair

Member 2541 Jerry

Mar 30, 2022

I mean....without Broncos, wouldn't everybody just be going for a hike? I can see it now...the trail guides saying "Now, pretend you've got one wheel up in the air right here (leg cocked in the air like a dog taking a whizz). Now press the imaginary swaybar disconnect button (settles other leg back on the ground).

I'm WAY more peeved that every YouTuber and influencer on earth somehow magically got theirs and is already posting "10 Things I Hate About My Bronco" videos. Like I want to sit here and listen to someone complain about how their Bronco honks at them if they leave the keys in. GTFOOH with that!
Yeah, that’s the biggest rub with me as well,
Ford “fast tracking YouTubers” /“influencers” into Broncos so I can see the “personal opinions” and “self proclaimed” expertise from people that I don’t know.
I’ve never bought into commercials-
One of a multitude of examples,
Trail Turn Assist, I’ve only seen “ONE” video of it being used as advertised. All the others With the bloggers or whatever, it’s just a doughnut mode as a half hazard way to try to roll your truck.
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
Max@j2021, AD BRONCO

Rank III

Mar 30, 2022

I went to Moab which is the only Off-Rodeo that is on Public Trails. They are Stock Vehicles that the company contracted to provide the experience that has been purchased from Ford. They have to be maintained by a ford dealership and this was one of the best experiences I have ever had in a Vehicle. I learned so much about my Bronco and I like most of you thought I was an expert. If you're jonesing for your Bronco, go to the off-rodeo and quench your thirst.
Big Papa, Max@j2021

Rank VI

Mar 30, 2022

My problem with the Off Rodeo was that by the time my Bronco arrives I will have forgotten all the cool things that I learned at the rodeo. Guess I got to go again!!
the poacher, Big Papa

Rank V

Mar 31, 2022

I didn't go to Moab. I have an issue that because Ford can't deliver a vehicle for over a year I have to pay them $200 of my money for them to hold in case I don't but the truck. So if they have a few thousand folks do the same they make intrest off this money why I pay them to drive a truck, that they can't deliver and I'm penalized. Please don't respond with the it's worth the money. This is an ethics issue IMO. I get to be held hostage twice.
SupermanFalcon, Bighammer12

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Mar 31, 2022

Same with Moab Off Rodeo. They had plates AND we drove them on state highways to get to the trails. Let's be realistic folks, how many Broncos are we talking about here? 40 or 50? Please, this is a tempest in a teapot.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
73chesney, SupermanFalcon

A51SRQ

Mar 31, 2022

Same with Moab Off Rodeo. They had plates AND we drove them on state highways to get to the trails. Let's be realistic folks, how many Broncos are we talking about here? 40 or 50? Please, this is a tempest in a teapot.
Thank you, love to hear common sense prevail.
Max@j2021, SupermanFalcon

A51SRQ

Mar 31, 2022

I've read some other comments on here about the Broncos at the Roadeos . Mabe they went on the total recall Roadeo ?
the poacher, Big Papa

Adventure Day

Mar 31, 2022

What do you think they should use instead? Jeeps? :ROFLMAO:

Bronco Offroadeo is largely a marketing tool to build excitement for the new brand. Can’t do that without putting the actual product in people’s hands.

You can also think of it another way - these Broncos were planned and scheduled before Ford opened reservations up to any single consumer. So they’re the only group of Broncos actually built in order of reservation!
Big Papa, SupermanFalcon