I’m trying murphy’s law to help.

J.bell
Sep 05, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 05, 2021

My daily driver and trade in has needed brakes for some time. I figured, I didn’t want to spend the cash on a car I hate. After further thought I knew as soon as I spent the money, I would get Bronco news. So, new brakes! Come on universe!!!!
the poacher, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 05, 2021

Wank ER

Sep 05, 2021

HA! Love it - my daily Trade-in is getting 4 new tires, shocks and struts next week. It also turned 100,000 last month. All are loses for me in the long run. I feel you - good luck.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
the poacher, Rydfree

Rank VI

Sep 05, 2021

Hey, here is my trade in.

217,000 miles on the Jeep now, oil cooler cracked, overheated, toasted a head gasket. Ended up yanking the engine, having the heads tanked and decked. New timing chains, oil cooler head gaskets, coil packs, everything.

Got it all back together and running August 15th. Bronco being built the week of 10/11/2021

Attachments

the poacher, Katwithcosmos

Wank ER

Sep 05, 2021

Hey, here is my trade in.

217,000 miles on the Jeep now, oil cooler cracked, overheated, toasted a head gasket. Ended up yanking the engine, having the heads tanked and decked. New timing chains, oil cooler head gaskets, coil packs, everything.

Got it all back together and running August 15th. Bronco being built the week of 10/11/2021
Ding Ding Ding Looks like we have a winner!
2021 FE Cactus Grey
the poacher, Padams7

Rank V

Sep 06, 2021

My daily driver and trade in has needed brakes for some time. I figured, I didn’t want to spend the cash on a car I hate. After further thought I knew as soon as I spent the money, I would get Bronco news. So, new brakes! Come on universe!!!!
Yep, definitely the most reliable way to guarantee a Thursday scheduled for production email!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
Deepshag