I’m new. I make Bronco How To Videos and sell used parts.

ironside
Sep 16, 2021

Rank III

Sep 16, 2021

Thank you for the add. I am a very passionate Bronco fan based in south eastern Michigan. In the early 90s I used to customize Ford broncos an F150s. 30 years later I find myself still enjoying wrenching on these all the trucks. I started a hobby selling the used parts as a part out trucks that are too far gone. (Michigan rust). I’m the administrator on the Facebook group Broncos and Parts Garage, we have a proximately 10,600 members, i’m also on Instagram with 14,000 members @broncos.and.parts - Recently I started a YouTube channel called “Broncos and Parts Garage”, and we have about 1100 members. The YouTube is simply a fun project with my son and I. We’re not gonna get rich on it. Lol. But please take a look a subscribe and comment. I am not a master mechanic nor do I claim to be. I’ve just made these videos showing the techniques I would use to do it. Other people may do things differently and I am always willing to learn new things. If you need any used Bronco or OBS Ford parts, my email is available in all of my YouTube video descriptions. Thx.
Bschurr, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2021

Road trip!!!

Sep 16, 2021

Welcome to the Bronco Nation. I'm on the other side of the state.

Did you order a new bronco?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215

Rank III

Sep 16, 2021

Welcome to the Bronco Nation. I'm on the other side of the state.

Did you order a new bronco?
Not yet. Waiting for all the bugs to be worked out.
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

On the that other side as well........Grand Rapids to be specific.......almost entire life on this side of state........Have new Bronco ordered from last year which is now going to be a next year model.......just waiting.......and waiting.......only sad part is color is gone next year......darn........
TK1215

Road trip!!!

Sep 16, 2021

On the that other side as well........Grand Rapids to be specific.......almost entire life on this side of state........Have new Bronco ordered from last year which is now going to be a next year model.......just waiting.......and waiting.......only sad part is color is gone next year......darn........
I’m just below you. Exit 55 on 131.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
ironside, TK1215

Rank III

Sep 16, 2021

I’m going to do a bronco bonfire at my house in the next month or so. I’ve got room for about 40 trucks