Hunting colors at Ford dealer

Hobgoblin
Feb 14, 2021

Rank VI

Rank VI

Feb 14, 2021

Which blue is that on the Ranger?

I did the same thing before placing my order. I still haven’t seen Area 51 or Cactus grey in person, but when I saw velocity blue on a Ranger, I knew that color would look beautiful on the Bronco, so my mind was made up!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
ATC Enthusiast, Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Feb 14, 2021

That is Velocity Blue. The first Mustang is AMB. The blue Mustang behind the Twister Orange one is Kona Blue and the F15o behind it is Blue Jean.

I have A51 from a previous trip. Will post. It looks good. I actually liked Cactus much better on the Ranger than on the Sport.

Attachments

BuzzyBud, tlowell01

Rank IV

Feb 14, 2021

Took my son to hunt Bronco colors today at Ford dealer. Had some interesting finds. Hope these help. Enjoy!View attachment 9047

That orange on the Mustang (Twister Orange) is not the same color that is offered on the Bronco (Cyber Orange).

All the rest are the same name.

Rank IV

Feb 14, 2021

Which blue is that on the Ranger?

I did the same thing before placing my order. I still haven’t seen Area 51 or Cactus grey in person, but when I saw velocity blue on a Ranger, I knew that color would look beautiful on the Bronco, so my mind was made up!
Velocity Blue
Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Feb 14, 2021

That orange on the Mustang (Twister Orange) is not the same color that is offered on the Bronco (Cyber Orange).

All the rest are the same name.
Had to drop the Twister orange in there for fun. If the new Bronco had that I would really think about it. Cyber is a neat color but comes across as more yellow most of the time.

The antimatter blue was tough to see with a cloudy day. If it is sunny in the near future I will try to go back over to get some full light shots.
TK1215, Steve777468