Jul 13, 2021

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
NavPatriot, corringtonwheeler
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 13, 2021

David is on fire this morning with the videos!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank IV

Jul 13, 2021

Watched that video last night. Went looking for the app. Couldn't find it on the app store. Look in the description of the video... App available Fall 2021. LOL. Not sure why we need a video of how to use something that doesnt't exist yet.
Badlands - 4DR - Area 51 - 2.7 - MIC - Lux - MGV - Tow - Upgraded Wheels with BFG KO2s
Gab63, DocBronc

Rank VI

Jul 13, 2021

Before someone asks, looks like the app isn't out yet.
Gab63, Woods Bronco

Rank VI

Jul 13, 2021

David is on fire this morning with the videos!
Just catching up. :cool:
TK1215, SlashRacer

Rank V

Jul 14, 2021

Watched that video last night. Went looking for the app. Couldn't find it on the app store. Look in the description of the video... App available Fall 2021. LOL. Not sure why we need a video of how to use something that doesnt't exist yet.
Kind of like having an owners manual for something we can’t drive yet.
Gab63, Woods Bronco

Rank II

Jul 18, 2021

This just in. Webasto is making the app
Woods Bronco, jd-ford-hd

Rank V

Sep 28, 2021

@David - any update on the timing of this release? With the model year about to close out, when can we expect this to roll out?
2021 Bronco First Edition - Lightning Blue - Black Interior - 4-door
Also in the Driveway: 2020 Ford Expedition Platinum, 2017 Ford Edge Titanium, 2008 BMW 335i, 2007 Infiniti G35x, 2002 Chevy Tahoe
TEEDEE, KennyMac

Rank VI

Sep 28, 2021

@David - any update on the timing of this release? With the model year about to close out, when can we expect this to roll out?
Good question. Let me see what I can find.
jkburg, SierraHotelBronco

Rank VI

Oct 04, 2021

Good question. Let me see what I can find.
Hey everyone, just giving an update on this. We have not received any response to our questions about the app's release timeline. The last we heard, it was supposed to be Q4 of '21. We'll continue to ask about it and will update you once we hear something.
RonM0710, benjaminkrawiec

Rank VI

Oct 11, 2021

Hey everyone, just giving an update on this. We have not received any response to our questions about the app's release timeline. The last we heard, it was supposed to be Q4 of '21. We'll continue to ask about it and will update you once we hear something.
Thanks! Inquiring iPhones want to know! :)
I wasn't there...
Big Papa

Rank II

Oct 18, 2021

Yeah, what the heck is up with this? Odd.
jakecovert

Rank II

Nov 08, 2021

We're into November of 21 and still no app. David, any new info? Got my new toy last week and I REALLY wanna find some trails to ride! :)

Rank V

Nov 08, 2021

We're into November of 21 and still no app. David, any new info? Got my new toy last week and I REALLY wanna find some trails to ride! :)
The last update here seemed to indicate a 2022 release for the ford performance app. Hoping for a Beta testing opportunity with my 11/12 Blend date. In the meantime, I was directed to this site from others in the forum... https://www.trailsoffroad.com/map
Also in the Driveway: 2020 Ford Expedition Platinum, 2017 Ford Edge Titanium, 2008 BMW 335i, 2007 Infiniti G35x, 2002 Chevy Tahoe

Rank VI

Nov 13, 2021

Yeah, How do I use Ford Performance App, Ford Pass Rewards, Iphone, Synch, AT&T, Connected Built-In Navigation, etc. to get off road & back again?

Rank V

Nov 16, 2021

Not sure if anyone else saw this, but in the new announcement about Winter Off-Rodeo dates, this little nugget was buried:

"Despite the cooler temperatures in January and February, the Moab and Texas locations will continue to cover everything from off-road recovery to on-board, in-vehicle off-road technology including lockers, stay-bar disconnect, 360-degree cameras, and maps-terrain onboard applications"

@David - Could we be closer to the launch of the app than we thought?

Rank II

Nov 16, 2021

Not sure if anyone else saw this, but in the new announcement about Winter Off-Rodeo dates, this little nugget was buried:

"Despite the cooler temperatures in January and February, the Moab and Texas locations will continue to cover everything from off-road recovery to on-board, in-vehicle off-road technology including lockers, stay-bar disconnect, 360-degree cameras, and maps-terrain onboard applications"

@David - Could we be closer to the launch of the app than we thought?
Says "continue to ...." they didn't cover that when I was there. (obvs)

Rank II

Nov 16, 2021

Two questions....

Is there going to be a fee to use the app?

Is that phone mount included in all builds? I don't remember seeing it listed but I really like it.
Big Papa

Rank V

Nov 16, 2021

The video shows an available built in mount for our phones. Does that come with my Bronco or do I have to purchase it separately?
Bronco Nation Member #4410
22my | Outer Banks | Carb Grey | 2.7L V6 | MIC | LUX | Tow

Rank III

Nov 22, 2021

My understanding is that this is not even released yet correct? I have read a winter 2021 reliese..
2ndGenBroncoOwner