Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Williston, FL, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Incognito
Member #

Looks easy enough, I'm interested to see how long those clips last too. Surely can not cost too much if replacements are needed down the road?

L.R.

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

@David, could we get a definitive answer on whether or not the electrical and washer connections for the hard top are included if only the soft top is ordered?

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

@David, could we get a definitive answer on whether or not the electrical and washer connections for the hard top are included if only the soft top is ordered?
I can confirm that both the 4-Door w/ soft top and the 2-Door with MIC top that we used for filming these videos had the connections.

Definitive answers are tough before production units are rolling off the line but we suspect that since every Bronco can be equipped with a hard top, then every Bronco will have the connections.

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

I can confirm that both the 4-Door w/ soft top and the 2-Door with MIC top that we used for filming these videos had the connections.

Definitive answers are tough before production units are rolling off the line but we suspect that since every Bronco can be equipped with a hard top, then every Bronco will have the connections.
That's the hope, yeah. I saw that the Badlands with the soft top in the video had the connections. Crossing my fingers.

edit: Worth noting that a Ford rep at an event (Super Cel West maybe?) said that they were included. But I'd love to know for sure before I order.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdawson24

Jwudevin

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 30, 2021
Denver, Colorado
First Name
Devin
Last Name
Brock
Member #

Looks pretty easy, but how about putting it all back together. Nothing worse then struggling with a rubber slide in a down pour.

RonM0710

Rank V

Promoter III

Sep 3, 2020
Spring City, TN
First Name
Ron
Last Name
McCabe
Member #

You can fold the top back without removing the rear or side curtains. Then all you have to do if it rains is stop and pull the folded back top forward, latch it and put the windows up.

Reactions: Jwudevin

Jwudevin

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 30, 2021
Denver, Colorado
First Name
Devin
Last Name
Brock
Member #

You can fold the top back without removing the rear or side curtains. Then all you have to do if it rains is stop and pull the folded back top forward, latch it and put the windows up.
Awesome, I missed that you could do that. Thanks!