Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Great video. Swapping grills is really going to be easy and I'm sure the AM is going to have a lot of cool designs. Is the 360 camera removeable? I would assume so because I'm not sure how the AM is going to replace that camera and still work as designed.

Reactions: Bschurr

Dirty Bronco

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 20, 2020
Ohio
Hey @David . I have been on the fence between Sasquatching my Badlands or leaving it at 33 with the optional wheels. I have not been fortunate enough to see a Bronco in person yet so all I can go off of is videos. Can you help me out and let me know how tall you are? It will help me gauge the step in height and elevation of other activities such as removing the doors and roof. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Bschurr

DRWright

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 13, 2020
Higley Hot Dog, East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Donovan
Last Name
Wright
Member #

I know the grille is easy to replace and I hope the aftermarket will go crazy for this because I see so many potential areas for the Bronco.

I'd really like to see a lighted Bronco lettering version.

Also my Wildtrak comes with gloss black... Not the best look IMO for a vehicle designed for the dirt and mud. So I'm hoping to swap someone with a flat black version from the beginning until aftermarket grilles kick in.