How to pick the correct dealership to order from?

Timstrong20
May 05, 2021

Rank III

May 05, 2021

I am new to the forum, and I am close to ordering a Bronco (don't want it delivered until the summer of 2022), I have noticed/read on the forum that some dealerships get more allocations than others. How do you find out how many allocations a dealership has, and do you just call around to see who gives me the best opportunity? Thanks in advance.... Tim
Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Race Red, 4 DR, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod Bumper, MIC Top, Res 7/1/21, Order Confirmed 10/18/21
SlashRacer, Bucktown
Last edited by a moderator: May 05, 2021

Rank VI

May 05, 2021

Allocations are roughly based on reservation/order conversion. About 40% of orders were allocated. Or, I can be remembering this wrong.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
SlashRacer

Home, home on the range

May 05, 2021

Welcome to BN! The best way is to do exactly what you're doing. Ask people that have ordered already. Calling dealers to see what they have for allocations may get you answers maybe not. Things may be changing for later orders too. I've been in this process since August of 2020 so this could be a completely different process for you.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Bike007b, SlashRacer

Rank III

May 05, 2021

Thanks, I am reading several different things, one person said he was 120 and the dealership has 60 allocations. Quite confusing actually.
Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Race Red, 4 DR, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod Bumper, MIC Top, Res 7/1/21, Order Confirmed 10/18/21
SlashRacer

Home, home on the range

May 06, 2021

They are saying dealer has 60 Broncos they will get in 2021. That is how many they are allocated. We don't know what's gonna happen for the 2022 Broncos
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
SlashRacer

Rank V

May 06, 2021

I am new to the forum, and I am close to ordering a Bronco (don't want it delivered until the summer of 2022), I have noticed/read on the forum that some dealerships get more allocations than others. How do you find out how many allocations a dealership has, and do you just call around to see who gives me the best opportunity? Thanks in advance.... Tim
I know a dealership in indiana that ssd's till has allocations, I missed the deadline to switch to them , I dont know if you could still get a 2021 or not, don't know if they shut those orders off or not

Rank V

May 06, 2021

There are some dealers who are offering 1-3% below invoice. Significant savings. They posted their offers on another site. Far as I can tell they are the real deal, very transparent, just use a different business model than most.
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Wank ER

May 06, 2021

There are some dealers who are offering 1-3% below invoice. Significant savings. They posted their offers on another site. Far as I can tell they are the real deal, very transparent, just use a different business model than most.
Dealer names and locations please for many who are interested and may live in that region.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

May 06, 2021

Dealer names and locations please for many who are interested and may live in that region.
If they wanted my order, they should have posted here also.

Who knows....maybe they had all the orders they wanted to handle.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank III

May 06, 2021

I live in North Georgia, an hour north of Atlanta. I would greatly appreciate anyone recommending a dealership, I am willing to drive some also. Thanks in advance....

Moab or bust!!!

May 06, 2021

As far as I know, they are all still offering at least $1000 below invoice. Just make sure you talk to them about allocations. Going with a small dealership with a lot of reservations could mean extended wait times. You have to decide which is more important.
I am personally going with Stephen's but they are all have great reviews.

Talk to John at Stephen's Auto Center - West Virginia http://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/
Talk to Albert at Grangers in Iowa https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html
Talk to Tom at Chapman Ford just north of Philadelphia - Deal pictured below.
Chapman Ford of Horsham.JPG
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
PSUTE

Rank III

May 06, 2021

As far as I know, they are all still offering at least $1000 below invoice. Just make sure you talk to them about allocations. Going with a small dealership with a lot of reservations could mean extended wait times. You have to decide which is more important.
I am personally going with Stephen's but they are all have great reviews.

Talk to John at Stephen's Auto Center - West Virginia http://www.stephensauto.com/2021-bronco/
Talk to Albert at Grangers in Iowa https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html
Talk to Tom at Chapman Ford just north of Philadelphia - Deal pictured below.
View attachment 12792
Thanks, I appreciate it, I was hoping to find some place closer in Georgia. Great information and nice to see some options.

Moab or bust!!!

May 06, 2021

If they wanted my order, they should have posted here also.

Who knows....maybe they had all the orders they wanted to handle.
Yeah, I'm not sure why they are not on here. Albert from Granger was on here briefly but then disappeared.
I honestly don't know the policy of either salesman or vendors posting on this forum. I know some of them have "Sponsor" levels so they are paying something.
I did not want to invite them here without knowing the policy.

@David - What is the policy for salesman and/or vendors posting here?
PSUTE, SlashRacer

Moab or bust!!!

May 06, 2021

Thanks, I appreciate it, I was hoping to find some place closer in Georgia. Great information and nice to see some options.
I understand. For me, it is an easy 6.5 hr drive or a cheap plane ticket to Charleston to save around $3000. Plus it is a beautiful area so we were going to make it into a short mini-vacation.
Deepshag, SlashRacer