How Tall is The Door Sill Plate

SlashRacer
Oct 30, 2020

Road trip!!!

Oct 30, 2020

I don’t remember who shared these pictures. They were posted here.

Anyways.....I believe these are of the balck 2 door concept vehicle at Super Cel East. I don’t remember specs and if this vehicle has the Sasquatch package or not.

Has anyone noticed how far off the ground the door sill plate is? Looks to be 24” off the ground. Now take your tape measure or yardstick out and measure how far you will be climbing into and out of your Bronco. :oops:

15BF549D-19AB-4EC4-9A3D-48FC9780E08F.jpeg
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 30, 2020

I don’t remember who shared these pictures. They were posted here.

Anyways.....I believe these are of the balck 2 door concept vehicle at Super Cel East. I don’t remember specs and if this vehicle has the Sasquatch package or not.

Has anyone noticed how far off the ground the door sill plate is? Looks to be 24” off the ground. Now take your tape measure or yardstick out and measure how far you will be climbing into and out of your Bronco. :oops:
Hmmm, that's a great point. It looks like around 34" to the bottom of the seat. I don't remember how high it was to my Excursion. May have to look that up.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Oct 30, 2020

This was a stock Badlands on 33" tires .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
SlashRacer

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Oct 30, 2020

Now take your tape measure or yardstick out and measure how far you will be climbing into and out of your Bronco. :oops:

Mine said 24" ;)
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer