Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

Curious, what’s the highest you’ve seen dealers selling for over MSRP? I just met with one who wanted to sell my their Wildtrak for 35k over.
Was that for their demo or a vehicle from someone who walked away because the dealership slapped an unknown ADM on it when it came in and the person who ordered it walked away.

SuperMike

Rank IV

Promoter III

Jun 3, 2021
Jeffersonville, IN
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Adams
Curious, what’s the highest you’ve seen dealers selling for over MSRP? I just met with one who wanted to sell my their Wildtrak for 35k over.
This was by far the most heinous story I've heard, but there are plenty of shady dealers out there, it seems...

Snowdogyyz

Rank II

Advocate III

Aug 5, 2021
NC
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Carmichael
There are numerous wildtrak’s on Facebook and eBay at $80-95k.

SCBronco1

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 20, 2021
Myrtle Beach
First Name
Peter
Last Name
VanHeyde
Member #

I saw a Bandlands that a customer declined at arrival, the dealership had a $29k upcharge added to it.

• Wow
Reactions: SuperMike

Rydfree

Rank VI

Promoter II

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

I sure hope my dealer doesn't try any funny business
THIS is the MINIMUM that a buyer should be looking for when ordering their Bronco . I'm aware that by steering more people to Town & Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama may push my delivery back even more but I hate reading these stories of slimy dealers adding ADM to reservations . I could care less what they sell a stock unit for but adding ADM to a reservation /order after it gets delivered is unethical to say the least .
20211016_154917.jpg
20211016_154917.jpg

Supporter III

Oct 11, 2021
Spanish Fork Ut
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Christensen
Member #

THIS is the MINIMUM that a buyer should be looking for when ordering their Bronco . I'm aware that by steering more people to Town & Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama may push my delivery back even more but I hate reading these stories of slimy dealers adding ADM to reservations . I could care less what they sell a stock unit for but adding ADM to a reservation /order after it gets delivered is unethical to say the least .
View attachment 19808View attachment 19808
I'm not really worried the dealer is a good friend of my brother in law but these stories sure piss me off!

Reactions: TK1215

carlos214

Rank 0

Advocate I

Oct 16, 2021
Mckinney, TX
First Name
Carlos
Last Name
Diaz
I dont know, I should have my black diamond sasquatch around the new year. Im not sure I actually want it, though. If I decide to sell it when it arrives, I'll probably sell it for over msrp. I think it would be kind of foolish to sell one for less than what they are bringing in the market. Just my $.02.

Reactions: Jmainquist

Rydfree

Rank VI

Promoter II

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

I dont know, I should have my black diamond sasquatch around the new year. Im not sure I actually want it, though. If I decide to sell it when it arrives, I'll probably sell it for over msrp. I think it would be kind of foolish to sell one for less than what they are bringing in the market. Just my $.02.
Be careful of what you say about not wanting the Bronco and your plans to resell it . Dealers can and will refuse to sell it to you and add the ADM themselves .