Wildtrak
Sasquatch
Oxford White
Hardtop
HD Bumper
Tow
Lux

$60,880.00 - MSRP

We waited as long as some and maybe not as long as some of you out there. We attended the Bronco Off-Rodeo at Austin, TX in August 21. November 21 we decided to let go and forgot to cancel our order. April 22 we received an email that we might get scheduled for production. We laughed at each other and went like meh, due to the issues and the delays. We left it alone and agreed that "If it happens, we'll be happy and if it doesn't, we'll still be happy. The best part about this journey is seeing my wife's smile from ear to ear when she sat in it the day it was delivered to the dealership and the next day when we took delivery. It is definitely worth the wait.

Dealership experience - The dealership honored the MSRP on our Bronco because it was a special order by us. Definitely putting them up on the thread for the MSRP dealerships in the nation.

Attachments

Mar21Ordered, May22Build, Jul22Shipped, Aug22Delivered
22Bronco Wildtrak SAS, LuxLeather, Ox White, MIC, HD Bumper, Tow
Schochshack, KennyCJR
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 07, 2022

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 07, 2022

I would like to say the wait for my wife's Bronco is over,

08 Mar 21 - Reserved/Ordered
09 Oct 21 - My22 transition
16 May 22 - Scheduled
22 May 22 - Build
08 Jul 22 - Shipped
04 Aug 22 - Arrived at Dealership
05 Aug 22 - Took delivery

22 Bronco
Wildtrak
Sasquatch
Oxford White
Hardtop
HD Bumper
Tow
Lux

$60,880.00 - MSRP

We waited as long as some and maybe not as long as some of you out there. We attended the Bronco Off-Rodeo at Austin, TX in August 21. November 21 we decided to let go and forgot to cancel our order. April 22 we received an email that we might get scheduled for production. We laughed at each other and went like meh, due to the issues and the delays. We left it alone and agreed that "If it happens, we'll be happy and if it doesn't, we'll still be happy. The best part about this journey is seeing my wife's smile from ear to ear when she sat in it the day it was delivered to the dealership and the next day when we took delivery. It is definitely worth the wait.

Dealership experience - The dealership honored the MSRP on our Bronco because it was a special order by us. Definitely putting them up on the thread for the MSRP dealerships in the nation.
Congrats! Love the white with all the black trim.
Looks awesome.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Jakob1972

Rank VI

Aug 07, 2022

Congratulations! Love it!
lifeohs

Life is a Highway

Aug 07, 2022

16 May 22 - Scheduled
22 May 22 - Build
08 Jul 22 - Shipped

22 Bronco
Wildtrak
Sasquatch
Oxford White
Hardtop
HD Bumper
Tow
Lux

$60,880.00 - MSRP

Awesome rig! So happy for you both! And welcome to the BN!
lifeohs

Anxiously waiting for Super Cel

Aug 07, 2022

Congratulations!!
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS
lifeohs

Rank V

Aug 08, 2022

16 May 22 - Scheduled
22 May 22 - Build
08 Jul 22 - Shipped

22 Bronco
Wildtrak
Sasquatch
Oxford White
Hardtop
HD Bumper
Tow
Lux

$60,880.00 - MSRP

Congratulations on the delivery of your new Bronco. Hope you love it as much as we do! :)
lifeohs

Gladesmen

Aug 08, 2022

Congratulations she is a beaut!
Wow it always amazes me how these deliveries go, especially since just now we are seeing a steady stream of July 2020 reservation holder just now getting their build dates. My brother reserved two weeks after me and he will get his Bronco about a month before mine gets here.
I am Glad the Bronco Gods surprised you so soon.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery

Rank VI

Aug 08, 2022

Nice Hoss. Are you going to put running boards on it?
Member # 5650 / 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
lifeohs

Rank V

Aug 08, 2022

Congratulations and Safe Travels!!!
lifeohs

Rank 0

Aug 08, 2022

Nice Hoss. Are you going to put running boards on it?
Yes, I am looking at the Go Rhino or White-knuckle off-road.
ChuckO

Rank 0

Aug 08, 2022

Congratulations she is a beaut!
Wow it always amazes me how these deliveries go, especially since just now we are seeing a steady stream of July 2020 reservation holder just now getting their build dates. My brother reserved two weeks after me and he will get his Bronco about a month before mine gets here.
I am Glad the Bronco Gods surprised you so soon.
Thank you, and hopefully, you and your brother get both of your Bronco's sooner than later.
Jakob1972

Rank V

Aug 08, 2022

I too was a March 16th, 2021 order for my 4-Door Oxford White, OXB, SAS, LUX, 2.7, Leather, Hardtop, HD bumper & console safe with an almost identical purchase price. It was put into production on April 7th, 22 and rolled off the assembly line on July 16th (I’m guessing it was missing chips)? It had a dealer delivery date of July 23-28th. Of course it was a no-show but when I called Ford today they said it was off just loaded in Jacksonville FL and on a car carrier to my dealer in New Smyrna Beach with a delivery scheduled today. I drove by the dealership on my way home tonight and no Bronco on their lot . I guess I’m getting closer but dang it’s a struggle to wait delay after delay! Congrats on getting your new ride and it looks awesome! Perhaps I’ll be posting pics in a few days that will mirror yours! Here’s the baby pic…..

Attachments

Riajk, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 09, 2022

Truck looks great, congrats!
lifeohs

Rank V

Aug 09, 2022

Congratulations and Safe Travels!!!! :)
lifeohs

Rank 0

Aug 09, 2022

I too was a March 16th, 2021 order for my 4-Door Oxford White, OXB, SAS, LUX, 2.7, Leather, Hardtop, HD bumper & console safe with an almost identical purchase price. It was put into production on April 7th, 22 and rolled off the assembly line on July 16th (I’m guessing it was missing chips)? It had a dealer delivery date of July 23-28th. Of course it was a no-show but when I called Ford today they said it was off just loaded in Jacksonville FL and on a car carrier to my dealer in New Smyrna Beach with a delivery scheduled today. I drove by the dealership on my way home tonight and no Bronco on their lot . I guess I’m getting closer, but it’s a struggle to wait delay after delay! Congrats on getting your new ride and it looks awesome! Perhaps I’ll be posting pics in a few days that will mirror yours! Here’s the baby pic…..
We hope your wait is not much longer now. Our dealership stayed in touch until offloading from the railcar. It was a week between the rail ramp offload and delivery to the dealership. My dealership couldn't pinpoint the vehicle transport company given our order due to many corporate and small businesses. I talked with the truck driver, and he is a small business owner operating.

Gotta just go for it

Aug 09, 2022

That's awesome! It looks so good.
PhoenixTheBronco OBX, Leather, SAS, High. Blend 8/15, Online 8/26, Built ???, Shipped 11/2, Picked up 11/18

Rank 0

Aug 09, 2022

That's awesome! It looks so good.
Thank you

Rank V

Aug 09, 2022

We hope your wait is not much longer now. Our dealership stayed in touch until offloading from the railcar. It was a week between the rail ramp offload and delivery to the dealership. My dealership couldn't pinpoint the vehicle transport company given our order due to many corporate and small businesses. I talked with the truck driver, and he is a small business owner operating.
Thanks for the heads up. So next week delivery to the dealer is realist!?! I’ll let ya know.

Rank VI

Aug 09, 2022

I am so happy for you! Wildtraks lead the way!
lifeohs

Rank V

Aug 12, 2022

Hey, congratulations! That looks great and I'm sure you will have great fun riding that new Bronco around.
lifeohs