How many people are getting their 2 doors?

Bruners4

Rank IV

Champion III

Jun 1, 2020
Lincoln, NE, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Bruner
Member #

@briannew I'm in the same status as you with a production date of 6/30. The clock is tick'n away for that top to get replaced and it is finally produced.

brianew

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 15, 2021
Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ewanchuk
@briannew I'm in the same status as you with a production date of 6/30. The clock is tick'n away for that top to get replaced and it is finally produced.
Nothing today. I know it is just a truck, but don't tell me a date two weeks out and then don't deliver.

brianew

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 15, 2021
Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ewanchuk
Actually I got two 2 doors.

Hotwheels. Drive em around my desk and make motor noises. (vacuum cleaner noise) and dream about the days when Ford Motor Company was a car company not a vaporware company.
Me too :LOL:
I have been doing that for months. Drives my wife insane.

Attachments

ewertz

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 1, 2021
Texas, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Ewertz
Member #

Ha. I wish they sold them in that color from factory. That’s awesome. I want one!

ewertz

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 1, 2021
Texas, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Ewertz
Member #

So I checked my status today. And now where it says in production is the date 9/29 but nothing else in the rest of the columns but I happened to see down below by my dealership address it gave me an estimated delivery of 10/26! That seems like mine is going to sit outside in the boneyard once it’s built. Not cool. But I will wait a few days and call the dealership to see if they know anything maybe.

Reactions: TK1215

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Ain't so, I'm rocking an 02 ranger with 240k on the clock. It's all in the maintenance
cool!! But that's very low mileage for a 19 year old truck. I was also thinking cars as a daily driver not trucks. A diesel truck could last 500,000 miles though, sure. (y)

Reactions: Speed Devil